OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The quality of articles being posted must improve...Don't post articles just because you get 5 or 10 rupees for whatever you write!(I'm sorry for being harsh :( , but this is the...
In incident has happened which has brought shame on Indian railways. Yesterday when people in Amritsar were celebrating Dussehra festival , a train run over around 60 people...
        >  Brighton will put a £20m for Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard, the new manager of Celtic is not standing with the players who is...
Friends, Today when i login to boddunan i noticed a small blue rectangle message box at the top of the page. It showed Congratulation 1 point is credited..I was...
  Stock market basics you must be wondering about what the heck is stock market and how are we suppose to invest in the stocks of various companies? So don’t worry I’ll...
Discussed regarding the prevention of coronavirus to spread in the family.
Guys, There are different styles of moustaches available below.Select the one you like :)
Girish Karnad was quite a personality,  controversial and vocal in his views and totally against the present govt especially Mr Modi. However,  that was his personal...
hi all, After a long break,i am again back to boddunan.This time i really like to read some good articles in boddunan.Can you give me the link. At least you can give me some...
How it will be providing the following features to the user.. 1) To change the background color and add any background picture to an article!! 2) To attach YouTube video on...
Hmm, I'm just loafing my way around the site. Haven't posted anything. You'll probably figure what I'm about after that happens. Meanwhile, have lots of luck with your posting...
We often use 'it' and 'this' interchangably. For example- This is good. It is good. \ What is the difference between 'it' and 'this' ? Is there any difference even if very...
Respected senior members of boddunan.com, I have a problem of grammar, when i am submitting my article it gets rejected every time showing to check my grammar in the article, sir...
Wishing all members a very Happy Dussehra. Let's celebrate this festival of win of good over evil and hope that troubles and obstacles in every body's life are ended just like...
Katappa ne Bahubali ko kyu mara? Why Katappa killed Bahubali was the subject of national discussion in 2016 and when Bahubali-2 got released world over and the way the collection...
Boddunan is very strict about copied contents!! Let me tell how the editors might be checking for copied contents.. First searching the article title in search engine, Second...
What are the synonyms (meanings) of the following words: 1. Metrology 2. Meteorology 3. Metallurgy
  5 Types Of Writs |Constitution |Remedies|Article 32 and article 226  Suppose this is your private property BUT -To protect that property, you are not allowed to...
A-Woman has vital role in worldwide society for reduce foolishness and repulsion intelligence. B-Woman is mother of society. C-Society consists of positive intelligent,...