OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think question banks, guides do really help students than text books?
SWAJAL, the Brain child of Advait, an Engineering Graduate from Pennsylvania and Vibha a Ph,D from IIT , Kanpur decided to  supply One Liter of pure drinking water to...
Today is the world forest day. Don't you think the young guys should do something about the different policies that eventually reduces the existing forests of India.- comment
Everyone talk about living a good life. What changes you do in your living, to say that i am living a good life? Can you include some examples which has changed you?
Childhood is the best time to inject good habits into the children. Because a sapling can be bent as you like, not a grownup...
Which Indian fielder (non-wicketkeeper) has taken the maximum number of catches in ODI and Test..
I think I read for an article the management pays Rs 100, but I was credited only Rs5 for 300 words article. Can anyone give explanation? about this
It is funny how people from all over the world can slot india into something it is not...They have many pre conceived notions about us and our country and here is a list of...
What is difference between money bill and ordinary bill?
Recently the extension of maternity leave bill was passed at the lok sabha and once approved by the Rajya sabha, it becomes a reality. But there are plenty more that needs to be...
Who is the one person you admire the most in your life ? Why?
Recently, the women won a case regarding getting permanent commission in army. Presently, the women get permanent commission in the AMC only. The women will now get permanent...
  Slapping therapy is a self healing therapy is in vogue. We all know China is well kcorn for its alternative traditional therapies since time immemorial. Slapping therapy...
Gratitude means thanks giving, to say thank you. There are many synonyms of it, but i want you to discuss what importance do your take about gratitude? I have some secret tips...
Friends, With a score of 7000+ I am atop the chart of leaders, this is the only moment one truly feels like a Caesar!!! Even Narendra Modi might be envying me!!! :P :P :P...
Friends can anybody tell me the method of crediting quiz money to our account along with points. I have submitted 3 set of questions this month. It is in pending mode.
What is bodmas rule?
What are all the qualification one need to become a husband or wife?
Here i9s real news. If dog bites man, this is not news. If man bites dog, this is news.  Women are daily raped. This is not so much mews. But in London three women raped a...
Time to look back before the year is wrapped up http://www.ndtv.com/year-2012/?pfrom=home-otherstories