OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi Friends, I need more information about the Shamlaji Fair held in the first week of November. This is held in the Sabarkantha district of Gujarat. I have information regarding...
Friends I feel very sorry to read that Rahul Gandhi has sacrificed his 5 major dreams for the sake of India. Here are the...
Can you tell which organ in human beings cannot be donated to other human being?
Vegetarian diet is healthier.  But one should be cautios enough to take proper veg. diet. Here is...
According to an 'Indian Express" news column," Unborn babies listen to their mothers talk during the last 10 weeks of pregnancy and at birth can demonstrate what...
How to unlock my laptop if I forgot the password?
Hai Friends, On 20 to till day before yesterday I have posted some articles and recipes. But till now they are not edited by moderator and they didnt even remarked by the...
Earth Hour just crossed.How many here observed it by switching off the electrical appliances?What else you did to encourage this earth hour?
Are you habituated to Book Reading ? If your answer is Yes, Congratulations ! The habit of Book Reading will make you live longer. here are the findings  of some Scientific...
Yesterday Our Apex Court made a land mark judgment. It says premarital sex/ sex between two consenting adults is not adultery or a crime. Will this judgment would cause the...
Uses of water!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10950]}
When do we get the title of MAESTRO MATE in boddunan, when we reach the limit of points or when we reach a limit of posts ?
These days it is fashionable to blame western dress, culture and way of life for rape, molestation and ill treatment of women.  But is western culture any way responsible...
The one thing which makes holiday memorable? 1.The Journey 2.Climate 3.Friends and family. 4.Any Others Share ur view
For Google employees, in case of death, a surviving spouse or domestic partner will receive 50 percent of the employee's salary every year for a decade. This is just one benefit...
Sometimes when people call us instead of number we get as private number, how do we trace this private number ?
Actually from couple of days, I am not feeling sleepy does it is Insomnia and if it is then what is the best way to get rid of this.
I am willing to mentor - Are you willing to make money online? did Arun Jain shared his idea .please let me knw please
Do we get paid through boddunan or not.Will they give result to our effort or not. As i till now i tried alot of website on online to work but never got paid. So as one of my...
ANYBODY PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT AT LEAST FOUR FESTIVAL FOODS OF HINDUS,MUSLIMS,BUDDHISM AND CHRISTAN.