OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

it was about 19 day before i get a payment from boddunan but still i was not able to receive my payment what is the reason or this site is a fake one is any one receive payment...
The election Commission has directed all to wear gloves in order to hide election symboil of Congress. This is for ensuring free and fair poll. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...
I was sitting alone in my office, Sanjay Place Agra,  before computer. I felt a little head ache. I felt that this might be because of continuous sitting before computer....
What is Qaotes Section.. can any one tell me about that. im not aware of that. can we earn from this.
What is chisquare test and significance of it?
"All should read, All should eat".  is the Motto of  Mary's Meals, a voluntary organization that feeds One Million mouths in over 15 countries every Day.  Mary's...
It is a matter of grave concern that practice of mass copying in UP Board examination is unabated and state govt cannot control it. The copying is by contract with school...
Writing and translation are some of the online jobs that you may choose. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/six-top-paying-freelance-jobs-1355724838-slideshow/
What are some cool websites that help in getting job?
Here are some revelations on dreams. Are there any differences between man and woman dreams. Do animals also dream some other...
Friends there are so many expressions above in the "Boardcode". Which one of these you like most?
As i am a new comer I want to know that how can i open a website and blog. please explain in details about it's uses also.
We daily surf many number of websites in the internet. How could we save us from been hacked by hackers?
Rahul Yadav, an MBA , works with a well established firm in Bangalore.  Life was going smoothly for Rahul and his wife.. Suddenly, one day Rahul had fever. On examination,...
It is heartening that the Govt have decided to make acceptance/ giving of capitation fee for admission of children to medical/ Engineering Colleges etc. as a cognizable offense....
My article is approved and have got only points no cash, long back my article on letter was approved and even for that I got only points no cash. Why is it so ?
According to a study, 'the 'no religion' group is just next to Muslims and Christians and bigger than Hindus. It appears that the statistics are not reliable. In fact, there...
We all lose our memory of some thing we read on books.. Here my question is how to find out the day of losing memory of this things and correct it????
How do Man Mohan singh and Modi differ. There are more similarities than differences. One obvious similarity is than Both begin with alphabet 'M'.  One year of working shows...
Friends I have come across one of the most funniest pictures in the world in 2013. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10897]}