OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Honey has the power to heal wounds faster, besides making them smaller, says a new study. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110919
 Wherever he goes He is a Cynosure of all eyes. No he is not a Movie star but a Cop. Ravi krishna Superintendent of Police of Karnool district AP. written a song...
What is the difference between Aptitude and Attitude?
Real or fake? Rahul Gandhi with Amitabh Bachhan on KBC...here is the link...
People who are disgusted will easily identify any unclean aspect nearby, according to a study. Researchers say that disgust motivates cleanliness. Many cultures identify...
Can i refer my submitted articles in boddunan to other sites Sot that more will learn from boddunan on various submitted topics of mine and others will it help me in earning or...
Pomegranate have more health benefits than any other fruit.. http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/02/04/superfruit-pomegranate-he_n_6612222.html?utm_hp_ref=in-lifestyle  
A railway Committee has recommended that only dry vegetables be served and spicy and curry vegetables not be served. This is for better preservation and service. The committee...
Our elders say parents are nothing but lively god. But some parents be very rude with their children. They think that they are doing good with their children by behaving rudely...
Dutee Chand, became the only Second Indian  woman, after, PT Usha to compete in the 100M event .Unfortunately Dutee  was banned from competing after failing the gender...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9526]}
How to beat forum score of "rambabu", I have tried for a few weeks but placed in second and third. So is there anyone who is fighting out this week to beat the highest...
How can one quickly get rid of feeling of loneliness??
can any one tell me in short that what is the use of revenue of sharing . how it helps in earning cash credits. I have read the article based on sharing revenue but i didn't get...
How to develop our communication skill and Why communication important?
Organic foods are nutritional and add flavor to your food. These 5 foods must not be overlooked for a healthy ailment free...
Every body knows that the MPs of ruling and opposition made lot of noice over the issue. But Actually everybody want is a share on the cake that's it. If we consider the issue,...
A Child's brain is more receptive to learning during the first five years This is the most important point to be remembered by the Parents and utilize the precious period of...
The Union Cabinet has decided to amend the law for giving death sentence to the plane hijackers. This is a welcome step. A plane hijacker is a terrorist and worse than killer....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9527]}