OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Recently, Kanu Sanyal, a veteran communist and founder of Naxalism was found dead in mysterious circumstances. He was a member and leader of Communist party of India. Later he...
Steps to solve the blocks to creativity problems?
Shoba de is extremely intelligent,talented and humorous.I love reading her books and columns where she is able to analyse a political situation in a forthright manner adding...
I got to know that we can't post more than 5 topics within a time interval of 2hrs. Is there any limit in answering the questions in the forum. How many questions can we answer...
They say common sense is not so common, but when we actually begin to analyse the word each person has his or her own definition of it..What exactly do you perceive when someone...
I am totally new in boddunan. I have a query. After successfully posting an article, does it require how many viewers read it to earn money? Or is it depend only upon the...
Cloud computing to create one lakh jobs in India: Study http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=111686
The secret of Happy living couples. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/photo-stories/relationships/7-things-happy-couples-do-differently/photostory/46907161.cms  
How are you feeling about your financial situation now as compared to a year ago? Better? Worse? The same? Share If u want to share.
This is something we get to see everywhere in life.People start doing something with a lot of interest and after a week or so slow down and may give up altogether.I have seen a...
In almost all interviews and exams current affairs is an important topic.Why?
Many great people added spice to the year 2013 and made a niche for themselves in the annals of Indian History. Please read on the article without missing a single syllable. I...
Hi All, As we all know we are already 5 days down and no medals yet for India. While there are other like the ace swimmer Michael from US has 21 Golds to his credit over the...
India-US higher education summit in October http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=111689
A teenager is molested and thrown from Punjab bus. Minister says this is accident and God's will.  Is this not so funny!  why do the ministers do not resign and let us...
It is very disgusting that certain Congress leaders are making dirty politics of personal attendance of Amitabh Bachan, an eminent film personality at certain state run function...
Just of clarification I want to know will the cash credits already alloted can be revised if change needed.
Though she was raped by 42 men in 40 days for the last eight years, this Kerala woman's voice was not heard by our Judiciary. At last, the supreme court was kind enough to lend...
Yes, I am the troublemaker as I always trouble some with troublesome questions!!
We all know that here in India, give more importance to a Degree or a Diploma. There is nothing wrong in this. But today's Job scenario  says that along with a Degree, it's...