OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It is a matter of shame and agony that the cases of molesting of air hostesses by passengers in air Lines are rising. The air passengers are usually from affluent classes of...
How to fill the communication gap in an organisation?
Diabetes is a very common disease especially among the rich.  In fact, if somebody does not have such disease, he feels inferior.  But it is better to be inferior than...
I won the daily forum activator award 3 times this month but the cash credit goes to other person with the same name like me Sathish but his last online was one year back... I...
What is the scope of Managerial Economics?
It is said, 'Service to Humanity is service to God.' Jagdish Babu a firm believer in this adage, established  Sri Guru Deva Charitable Trust a decade ago. Now Guru Deva...
Kareena performed at main Rajyotsava venue at Naya Raipur November 1 and her show was hardly for eight minutes. Whose money is this...
MNS has issued a directive to film producers in Mumbai not to employ foreign dancers in films. Not only this, the word BOMBAY should not be used in place of Mumbai. The MNS has...
Brain not working,when? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10826]}
How to develop a habit of reading among children especially kids?
There is long history of swim suits. These have been changing from time to time. Bikini came in existence in...
What are some sample interview questions of computer science or IT student?
how can i get know that my posted quiz is approved or not.
 We know, If children below Three years are given nutritious food, They will be healthy. But, experts from Pennsylvania University found that, nutritious food besides ...
After a long interval today I read an article in Boddunan about Pulmonary Embolism.I can't see the comment session as was there in earlier days.But saw a review tab.When I posted...
Check out India's fashionable men. Here are a fashion-obsessed lot. Vote for your own Fashionable...
If I say that garland was an example for the current state of politics in India. DO u agree
Does smoking reduce life? Does drinking reduce life. If you think so, better see the profile of 109 year old war veteran. Really very inspirational. The secrecy of long life...
Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life. as expressed by - Brooke Shields the famous actor. I am surprised what other parts are left...
Question and answer section is down today i saw, no one participating there from 2 weeks please take part there also... thanks