OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

One wonders whether women during the previous Independence days were made of stronger stuff , or we're the times different then ? When I went through this article I realized that...
Now this is a welcome move by government.  Though on ground report people say that conditions of teachers in these Madarassa and the condition of these have been worse in...
I think the rating system for each article is a great Idea!(until it doesn't get misused :( )
Wife says to husband: "I had a dream yesterday night that you gifted me with a diamond ring. Now, what does that mean"? Husband says: "Am not sure, dear, Will...
The prefix non, anti and un often make words that appear to carrysame meaning. For example unsocial, non social and anti social. Similarly, the words- unlawful, illegal and non...
Hello Admin and Moderators,  As far as I remember, there was gadget(mobile) review section on boddunan in past. I can't find it now. So suppose if I am describing about any...
A lot of media attention is being given to the Statue of Unity which is the Statue of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel which was inaugurated in Gujarat state. This is the tallest statue...
THE PATH LESS TRAVELLED A narrow path encompasses infinite perplexities. It is often considered as a journey of numerous quagmires. Such a path carries with it a taboo of...
hi all, There are so many discussions going on to find ways of improving traffic to boddunan.I like to share an idea.Its not big.i just listed some suggestions.Some of these are...
Actually from yesterday whenever I am clicking the thank you button, I get a message saying there is an error in executing my request. Now, how do I solve this problem? I am...
Srinivasa Ramanujan It's a tale from the annals of mathematics. G. H. Hardy, an English mathematician, got a bizarre letter from an anonymous clerk in Madras, India, in 1913....
Lets match new actors with old actors from Bollywood? Like if I will select then Ranbeer kapoor is matching with Rishi Kapoor.
क्रोध, ताव या गुस्सा एक ऐसी भावना है जिसकी उपज भय या झूठ से हो सकती है। यह मानव के लिए हानिकारक है हृदय की गति को बढ़ा देता है। दुनिया में झूठ भी दो तरह का होता है- एक वह जो...
Hello there fellow members, I joined this site today. I hope I can evolve my writing skill (which I don't have right now). And I'm willing to learn as much as possible from...
Malayalam is a great language. More than 30000000 people using this language. So we want malayalam. We love it and proud to say that we are malayalees. :-)
I won top voter and commenter of the day award for 19/07/2010 :) :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Lack of concrete evidence is what the police say or was it influence from higher up? Nana Patekar is known to be close to Politicians and he was supported by the Bollywood criwd,...
Hai Friends... I happened to find a very funny photo.... Please have a look and just comment on this photo... Please do not post "Nice photo" sort of...
It is generally believed that words beginning with 'an' should be used before words begininning with vowels a,e,i,o,u. But we cannot use an before words 'University', 'one rupee...
Does anyone know how good is beam broadband and it is worth replacing tataphoton+ with beam? Any insight on this would be useful.