OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10675]} How do you like this one?
It's a poem worth reading. Those who are against girl child will be certainly ashamed of themselves after reading and understanding the verse. May be I am expecting too much from...
Here are some weirdest ways to look pretty. But many women will not hesitate to undergo such beauty treatments knowing fully bout...
In my city there is one very good but hindi medium school which produces handsome no of IITians every year and all excellant students in other fields also while one good English...
Parents are our first teachers. They act as a guiding force for you. They need not be celebrities. What are the qualities in your parents that influenced you. For example my...
I submitted one quiz yesterday. When will it be published?
Finally Sachin has done it. No body ever has achieved this.. What a Magnificent player he is! HE became the first and only man in history to reach 200 in an ODI. A...
Hello sir, I want to create a quiz but am not able to do it. The question types like grid, multiple choice cannot be operated. Please suggest me the proper way to create quiz.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10676]} Two sons in law doing India proud!!!
Do you get bad posts in your facebook groups. When I get mostly I block that person but sometimes I think its auto posted by system. Till that I blocked more that 20 peoples....
I submitted one quiz here one week age. It was approved yesterday. But I did not get any cash crdits till now? when will my account get updated with cash credits?
Guys ..I personally feel that it will be injustice to all the other sports(except cricket) fraternity if sachin receives a bharat ratna.Let us not forget that hockey is our...
Throw a coin from a height, it come down - and come to be rotated. why?
Is anyone here anytime visited Monastery in india? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9393]}
Life is a teacher. If one cares to read it, there are many ways to find a solution for leading a contented and happy...
does IIT really assures that candidates appears from iit institute will get placements in Hi-tech industries.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10677]} He he!!!
Yesterday I started to create a quiz. I created 3 questions. At that power went off. So I closed the page. Today when I saw my quizzes section, I found out that the quiz which I...
Today is Sri Krishna Janmashtami , one of the major festivals here ..In fact due to some solar/lunar calculations this year Janmashtami will be celebrated here for two days,...
According to some educationists and analysts our choice of quotes and quotations say more about us than the stories and people we are quoting....