OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Selva Kumar weds Selvi to compensate a sin he committed. http://weirdindia.blogspot.in/2007/11/man-marries-dog.html
Could you suggest any girl NAME without any vowel contain in it??????
Customs, rituals and beliefs like Fire walking or Hooking or Bull fighting or many such rituals are prevalent in India since time immemorial. Here is a very interesting account...
I don't understand the purpose of this video but this is really making me laugh :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:...
The union Gobernment has accepted establishment of four supreme courts at Delhi. Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. It is also decided to establish a Federal court at Delhi for dealing...
Who doesn't want to lead a healthy life? For leading a Healthy and ailment free life, You need to change some simple Lifestyle...
Fundamental rights of birds and animals ???Are you surprised?? Read the article here. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110046
Today,I went into the quiz section,to see the status of my quizzes.Some of my quizzes are labeled with the sign,unpublished.Does the word 'unpublished' mean that my quiz is...
China’s Broad Sustainable Building Corp plans to build 2749 ft, World’s tallest sky scraper in Just 3...
Rural educated generally go to Urban regions for employment opportunities. But a thought that flashed in the mind of a young individual, Vullaganti Murali working as a Managing...
The second half of last week started off with a huge tussle between internet giants Facebook and Google. Reports flowed about how Facebook had hired PR firm Burson-Marsteller to...
Hi all, I had submitted one article on Pranic Healing.Article talks about my personal experience in Pranic healing. Hence no way I can copy content also. But after almost a...
Uttar Pradesh Orders Recall Of Nestle's Maggi Noodles Containing Dangerous Lead Levels The FDA, Food safety and  Drug administration, confirmed these Maggie products...
Hi friends, you can makes use of this thread to discuss about your favorite IPL teams.I prefer the team with Indian captains, so my favorite teams in the order includes, 1)...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10668]} I don't know!!! You decide for yourself!!
How do dogs learn to beg for food or behave badly, particularly when they are not paid any attention? http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=109953
He was hit by a minivan and his Suv was burst into flames. Still, it hasn’t stopped him from saving the driver of the minivan who was engulfed by...
There is one show comes on Fox Traveller, Eat Street. In that, various Food trunk which are operated in USA are shown. In those food truck they serve street food of different...
Each one of us is talented in a distinct way. But such people who are talented need a Platform to tone up and show their talent to the world.  Here is one such platform to...
Can we associate our boddunan account with our google adsense account ?