OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Kussa Kursi ka- and- Andhi-  are among banned movies. I saw these two movies and found both entertaining and nice. Kissa Kursi ka is an artistic movie and uses symbolism....
Have you seen the new ad of RIN detergent??.It directly attacked TIDE detergent by showing the name and packet of TIDE!!.Now a case is filled in the court by the company of...
Who do u think will hold the Orange Cap at the end of IPL 4 ? Now PC Valthaty is on Top, and Gayle is on second, then sehwagh,Marsh, Sachin etc. Share your views...
The first-ever Education Summit between India and Canada ended at Carleton University here with the two sides committing themselves to deepening ties in research and higher...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10681]} He deserves your vote for bravery!!
Everybody is sold on freedom of expression - some people after making controversial and often damaging statements , go ahead and say that they have the freedom of speech and...
Jala Neti is a yogic Kriya or activity that clears the stuffy nose. http://www.huffingtonpost.in/archana-doshi/home-remedy-for-allergies_b_6718538.html  
Children whose mothers smoke during pregnancy have lower levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, known to protect against heart disease in later...
Agra is famous for Taj. But Taj alone is not that matters to Agra. Agra consists of very good entrepreneurs. There are various products- leather footwear, handicrafts, Petha...
I have submitted an article with images in it.I edited it for some reason and the images were lost. I was unable to upload them while editing.Please help me regarding this.
:( Dear All, I have submitted the same article several times by pressing enter repeatedly.I have written one article "My friend indeed is friend in need" which was...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10682]} So different in different locations!!
In recent times, there have been many cases of Swamis and Sadhus in call girl racket, land grab, murder etc. The media and press make a very big issue of this. The important...
Read the write-up and see how the Indian sports officials play with the athletes career and life...
Everyone likes to laugh! Humor is one of the effective tools that can be used to make others happy. Suppose you are on a date, then what you will do to make your partner laugh?...
In an industry where actresses are tight-lipped about various facets of their lives. Here are the views of Deepika Padukone, the top star of...
It is a matter of pride that one of our members- renowned Hind laughter poet Ramesh Muskan is a nominee in Facebook (details below). I hope that all our members who are on...
What is the full form of PODSCORB?
why parents always try to scold their children? Though the children do good and even bad. But they always want to hurt their children. and sometimes they make their children...
I have written one topic IMPORTANCE OF NOMINATION IN BANK'S DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS, which is yet to be approved. Sometimes, it is approved overnite while sometimes it takes a lot of...