OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

VERY EASY TO MAKE TEXT TO VOICE APPLICATION U DON'T NEED TO LEARN ANY LANGUAGE JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS 1.open notepad 2.copy the red thing given below and paste it in...
Here is an interesting account of How Sindhu, the Silver medalist in Rio is moulded and shaped by Gopichand, the Guide ,Mentor and Philosopher of Sindhu Gopichand who arrives at...
B) Every time, media exposes some matters like saint's sexual crimes, politicians' bribes. But medias not follow these matters. They only use these news for selling and business...
We all know that Stress weakens the built-in Immunity system. There are a plethora of effective methods to De- stress and strengthen immunity...
Such things can happen only in a country like India, goes to show how inefficient the government staff is...But they do have an excues and an explanation for all their faults,...
What is the ideal time for children for leaning a new thing?
NASA took a picture On November 12, 2012, the Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite Have a look how our country looked like that night {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9450]}
:laugh: DO YOU CHEAT IN EXAMINATION?
I am surprised to see that some weblinks submitted by me three months before are still pending to get approved. Is the program still there or has been stopped? I am not active...
I have got the highest voter award on 19.6.2011 for which i have been given Rs 25/-. Pls inform, when I would get the cash credit in my account??
Cabbage has a host of Health benefits. The good thing about it is almost available in all regions of the Country. For a glowing skin and a great strengthening Immune system and...
Hello friends, why there is no group discussion in these days.. this will decrease small amount of traffic..
Have you ever felt happy after helping somebody in need?
Most of us run towards the nearest Drug store, the moment we are encountered with the slightest of an upset in health, simply ignoring the  simplest home remedies readily...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10706]} How high one can get in studies!!!!
Do you think Operation Research is a difficult subject for one to understand.
Now the relationship with Denim is going stronger by day in India. http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ruminations/entry/jeans-and-india-denim-denim-ka-bandhan
Your valuable inputs are sought.
  Works on the concept of Mu House - My Country India. ICRF or Innovative Citizen Redressal Forum is nothing but Public Administration, where Public will take the...
Hyderabad is famous for beauty, brain and biryani. Admit it or not? :laugh: