OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

why does one feel sleepy after a heavy meal? :ohmy: :huh:
There is a sort of war in Delhi. Kejriwal C.M. has directed that no officer should directly accept any order from Lt. Governor. All orders from Lt Governor must be first produced...
Oil and oil products are the most important part of modern civilization. It is the back bone of industrial civilization and the developments that we enjoy today. But more than...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10669]} I believe computers obey commands much better than wives!!
Which search engine is better to use Google or Blackle. :unsure:
Fear seems to be a common phenomenon. Many have some sort of fear, strange and unusual for others. A list of fears You cannot upload istock photos unless you have...
It is generally believed that educational Standards in Government Schools are not up to the Standard. Which  is  why, many Parents show interest in sending their wards...
Believe it or not.It is a fact!! http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110236
If the refrigerator's door is kept open, will it cool the room????
We often Procrastinate our works. Why we procrastinate ? Is it due to fear of failure? Laziness? or some other reasons? Whatever may be the reason Procrastination should be...
Hi Friends! I have a very shocking news to share with you.As all of you must have come acorss of the news of death of some of our brave jawans who were buried alive under...
Hello friends, I returned back to boddunan after a long time, but I was unhappy to see that two of my articles on hypertension that I uploaded on May 18, 2011 have not been...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10670]} Oh, that's so true!!!
A link for you: http://www.pressreader.com/india/the-times-of-india-new-delhi-edition/20160826/281715499037528 If a father is of this kind then what type of education he is...
Oscar winner Resul Pookutty is providing three new scholarships to students from Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) who are willing to carve a niche for themselves in...
One fine day young daughter comes home from her college and tells her mother that she has fallen in Love. Under such circumstances what will be the mother reaction? Can you...
I am a new joinee on this portal after getting motivated about the opportunities and am keen to learn and write many articles hereon. The irony is that I have written my...
Self esteem is having faith on your abilities and strengths. What happens if you lack the quality of Self esteem. Answer is simple. It kills you...
Price of Petrol has again gone up, so how are you planning to commute now? 1.Still on my own vehicle 2.Cycling 3.Will use public transport (Bus, Metro, Local Train...
why boddunan not post ads in forum? Lot of keywords included in forum and lot of discussion . So boddunan can earn more revenue by each forum question and posts.