OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How to bring integrity and unity in an organisation?
The old Year is with us for just a few hours and the New One is knocking on our doors and I take this opportunity to wish the Boddunan Team, my good friends,members and guests...
A 1000-feet high rocky hill cluster at Chadayamangalam in south Kerala, believed to be connected with mythical character 'Jatayu' in epic Ramayana, will woo tourists as the...
A Hong kong Bull begged for mercy before it was tried to move to the slaughter house. http://www.weirdasianews.com/2012/11/20/bull-wept/ Open the link. You can see the bull's...
I have got more than 300 points,but my name doesnot appear in the leaderboard,as the last person has only 97 points.Please fix this,Iam losing the Member of the Week...
Help me. When I paste my article, I not showing toolbox.
If you want to bring a touch of Tanginess to the food, add Ginger. Ginger has the potential to fight  natural inflammation ,.Its anti - ageing. It can manage Diabetes. for...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10651]}
There is bizarre system of offering discounts in Chinese restaurant.  A girl wearing shorter discount gets more discount. Is this not a way of sharing extra profit arising...
I liked Mathematics and English most in my school. I request members to share what subjects they liked more in school days.
Do we get points for attempting crosswords ?
An annual and strange ritual in the state of Himachal Pradesh to appease Gods. http://www.newkerala.com/news/newsplus/worldnews-103343.html#.ULP05eSTxiI
Hi All, Here is the update for the month of Dec 2009. [file name=Analytics_www-20100101.pdf...
Have any one bought a Adsense account? do any one offers such account?
Here is how, some bloggers are making quite a good amount of Money on the Net. Each Blogger deals with different subjects like Affiliate Marketing, Technology related stuff,...
Recently, cases of rape and molestation by powerful police officers, other bureaucrats and politicians have come on surface. The commitment of crimes of this type by persons in...
Plan to study in the UK? Get information on various courses, admission procedures, accommodation details,fee structure,student alumni information and more. You can also do a...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10656]} It is marriage - the unvarnished truth revealed!!!
Is religion an issue for appointment to a job.  This could be if the job were for post of clergy in Church, mosque or temple.  A muslim may not be appointed in some...
I find blog address in the response of many members, but i don't find my blog in my response, how do we add a blog address in the response