OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The vexed authorities of Chittorgarh Railway station, Rajasthan harassed by about 15 monkeys that made the railway station their home, decided to outsource ‘Monkey Catching...
If you had to run a marathon for a social cause which one would you choose? 1.Changing the education system 2.Education for street children 3.Child...
Interpersonal Communication skills are very essential to avoid misunderstandings and confusion.  For example, many people give less importance to Hearing the other man's...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10645]}
My quiz is approved and i have got any cash credits for the approved quiz,
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Saturday urged people to imbibe the ideals laid down by Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore and 'rise above the desert sands of dreary habits'. On...
Eating a banana is a natural way to keep your blood pressure under control.And it is a treasure chest of electrolytes including calcium, potassium and...
It looks funny to see the Ads of the present wave creating and trend setting websites and gadgets when they were advertised in the early days. Have a look...
The carving of new states out of existing states gathers momentum from tie to time. currently, Telangana issue is very hot. Some otrher regions are also demanding new states....
There is nothing like Yoga when it comes  to strengthen your Memory, Yoga is a group of physical, mental and Spiritual practices originated in Ancient India. Here are a set...
Hey, let me try my skills on you. How cool you are looking :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10646]}
Presently, India is neither a full fledged federal state like U.S.A. nor a unitary state like Britain. The country is divided into states. The Central Govt.'s role is very...
What is the importance of karma in boddunan, and for how many people can we rate karma
Long ago, Peers and seers said 'Know thy self". Modern experts too suggested SWOT ( Strengths, Weaknesses,Opportunities and Threats) analysis to know about your inner traits So...
What are the basic obstacles which one faces learning new language?
'India should reserve IIT, IIM seats for Pakistani Kashmiris' http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=108534
Age is nothing but a number for Liu Qianping, who is creating waves in China’s fashion world. http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/11/26/us-china-grandpa-model-idINBRE8AP07320121126
According to  Medical Experts, Packaged foods are not only devoid of Nutrients, they are slow Killers. Here is an interesting account of Health Hazards of Packaged...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10649]}
Using tablets, smartphones or e-books to distract children may be detrimental to their social-emotional development, a new study...