OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Ram Baboo is the latest Basilius. Heartiest congratulation.  
You did a job, someone found it helpful and showed his/her gratitude. It's okay up to this point but why should anyone earn or gain points for this act? How do you think about it?
The Indian military has a new weapon against terrorism: the world's hottest chili. After conducting tests, the military has decided to use the thumb-sized "bhut...
What would you do if get to know dat your partner is going to marry with someone else...?? 1. You will cry 2. You will kill urself 3. You will be happy 4. You will never be...
79.5% India 4.4% United States 1.9% Turkey 14.2% OTHER i got this from alexa
Hey Guys, how are you doing? 
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10640]}
What are your hobbies?
Every 2 minutes i have to log in to boddunan, it gets logged out itself and i have to log in every 2 minutes, why is it happening?
Presently, there is no separate category for sports whereas there is one for movies and entertainment. It will be more convenient to make a new category for 'sports and...
Since yesterday, I am unable to search on Google and visit U Tube. Are others also facing this problem or something is wrong with my system? 
Left-handed people more fearful.Do you agree.Read http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=108093
An annual ritual of child throwing from the top of a temple takes place in Bagalkot district,...
Today is Ganesh Chaturthi. also known as Vinayaka Chavithi. There is a belief in Hindus that whatever  activity is started today is successfully completed. Vighna in...
Deleted. Please do not spam us.
Do most of us go through the week in somewhat a similar manner as snoopy does ? :cheer: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10644]}
How to change the security password on boddunan??
Some of the articles get rejected due to small mistakes or for bad presentations. Why cant it be provided access so that it can be corrected and resubmitted again?
Something as simple as drinking coffee, making love, getting angry or even blowing your nose can trigger a deadly stroke, says a...
Here are eight steps you can take to cultivate burning desire to achieve any goal you set for...