OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

will love happens twice?
Revenue sharing page is updated with our each response in forum. But our leaderboard updates once in 1 hour. Why can't it be also updated likewise? :whistle: :whistle:...
"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. Most people listen with the intent to reply." Ask yourself if you're truly listening to others or if you're being...
For the last two days I am unable to participate in anything in relation to polls as the poll link is not accessible.
When I login into my account,it says "you have logged in",but when I poll or comment in any articles or polls,it says,"You must be logged in to post a comment....
Who cares about Bill Gates or Warren Buffet and sundry. We have Balaji, richest in the world http://weirdindia.blogspot.in/2006/09/tirupati-balaji-richest-god-in-world.html
what have you done to your village till now ?
What is the MCA COURSE duration?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10638]}
The title of this thread may make you feel that I am against teachers. That's not true. I have immense respect for the teachers but for those teachers who really respect their...
do you think fire alarms installed in organisations to be checked regularly?
We already can add Reviews for Restaurants, Tourist Places and Mobiles, but my suggestion is to add a new Review for Hotels as in places to stay in other cities that we...
  Empower the children to change the future. Kiran Bir Sethi who founded Riverside school in Ahmedabad where education is embedded in a real-world context. Through a...
How many points do i need to make to become a gold member in boddunan
We all know about school and college ragging. But there is a new trend known as ‘Marriage ragging’ which was started first in Kannur but spread to neighboring districts...
Dear Moderators, Some of the quizzes would have been rejected due to some silly mistakes. Why cant it be provided access so that it can be corrected and resubmitted again?
What are weblinks and how can we submit them?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10639]}
In this Village, the first choice of every parent is to get their child into Teacher's profession. Belagavi, is a Village in Karnataka, that has a population of 6000 people. Out...
Elephants love liquor, cry when sad.A new book reveals the strange things about elephants. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=107751