OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

what is aim of love?
I can't view the user who awarded me "thankyou" is it not possible to modify it and a user can view going in to his/her profile who gave him/her "thankyou"....
A regular Meditation practice helps to open creative doorways in the Brain.This leads to increase your Focusing, Problem solving  skills and ...
Yes. Consuming Mango skin is certainly Healthy. It has many medicinal properties. The Mango skin consists of several antioxidants. Here are the details of Mango skin's Medicinal...
Here are photographs of some Sinkholes present in...
Dear friends- As per the latest action all old avatars have come to default status. Therefore, you have to upload new photos if you feel you should have an avatar of your...
Hi friends currently gambir is in very good form. But he can't play in the third match because of his sister's marriage. So who will open with sehwag?
Why can't i post comments ? when ever i post a comment i get a message as This name has been registered. Please use other name.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10636]}
As long as the Humans Protect the Nature, Nature protects the Humans. Wisdom lies in living with the nature in cohesion. There should not be conflicts with the Nature." Vriksho...
I am seriously frustrated to see that moderator did not ask me that my issue was resolved or not. :evil: At least Kalyani Madam should have waited for my consent. :evil: My...
why my artical is till not proved please sir ji tell me soon...
I have checked in Google, it is true. Please you also check it immeadiately and put your comment here, weather it is true or not. Dear fellow Indians, This is...
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for." We can be safe and comfortable at home, but the point of life is to experience adventure and live it to the...
Yes, you heard it right. In Beed district of Maharashtra you can see this wonder. http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/six-month-old-has-a-pet-python-16505 {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
So many exams are held in India but do the candidates learn something worthwhile through these exams or rather overall one exam system is the way that we find in most of the...
Which things you have learned on Boddunan? Just Share Your Ideas........
Which is the best college to do BCA and then MCA in India? i m asking this asking this question because this is the season of admission to different courses.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10637]}
Sharing a link which clearly signifies that neither a temple nor a language is a property of any one particular religion rather every person should be equal in the eyes of any...