OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have seen this option in several social sites. We do have 'Karma' and 'Thank you' for appreciating one's posts. Yet, I feel, if our forum includes, 'like and dislike' option...
Their tents are made in China so not likely to last long. Ladakh is a cold place so they are bound to go back. ;) Meantime we can sing patriotic songs so that they feel afraid.
Around 4.85 lakh students appeared for the joint entrance examination of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT-JEE)...
Till now, no announcement has been done about the future of DFAA....6 months have passed since it's stopped. Is it because, forums are active even in the absence of DFAA? :evil:...
Dear Moderators, I have submitted 5 quizzes some 3 weeks ago. It is again taking more time for approval. Previously it was decided that it would be reviewed within 3 days. My...
Papaya, a fruit  which is available in all seasons. has a plethora of Health Benefits. Besides boosting immunity, it prevents, Diabetes, Arthritis, helps in hair growth,...
See for yourself to believe Iceland's northern coast resembles a tiger's head complete....
British immigration authorities are introducing fingerprint checks at the border for Indian and other passengers with biometric UK visas, entry clearances and identity cards for...
There is a saying, " When the going gets tough, the tough get going" Of course the above quote says about a good leader. Besides it, Vision, integrity and commitment are some of...
If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman/man, how would you spend your day..? :P :P :P
What are cross functional teams and their role in an organisation?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10623]}
I mean no member should post two threads in a row. He/she should wait until some other member has already posted one. I suggested this once before but admin said since there is...
http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/the-bachchan-letter-continues-the-legacy-of-ignoring-the-matriarch/story-UCCqILgYC5RyimoEfSB8lI.html While going through the above...
sir, Though my name is at the top of the revenue sharing list march 2011, I haven't been credit any amount. It is relevent to mention here that after working so hard for the...
Forget fancy mouth washes  and mini-mints.Eat healthy diet. Healthy diet reduce the bacteria and plaque that is instrumental in bad breath. Eat curd made with low fat milk...
Kareena and Saif get candid about the recently released Kurbaan, the missing-in-action Vivek Oberoi and the controversy created by Shiv Sena over Kareena’s bare back movie...
"School education is teaching students only about the outside world; it is not teaching them about inner knowledge. There must a balance between the two," says Matuk...
World's longest underground river discovered in Mexico.Here is the...
That is what happen to you if you interfere into other's business :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10631]}