OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Eating fruits right after a meal is not a bright idea. Then what’s the bright idea? Read...
Being very tall has its own problems. Just see wold's tallest man at Meerut. How he...
Whenever I start a new entertainment(film based or song based) thread, I often become confused with discussion category and I always place them under general discussions. Yet I...
How to build an organisation technology based learning supported by EPSS? Electronic Performance Support Systems.
When ever i post a comment in articles and polls i get a message this name is taken choose another name, why is this so ?
Humanity is the religion for this  group of Muslim Social workers Namaj in Ganesh Mandal, Iftar in Gurudwara are some of the programmes regularly conducted by this...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10576]}
Very often we are caught up with cramps in our busy day to day schedule.....So friends here are a few surprising cramp cures which might work for you...
This Asian elephant kept in a zoo in South Korea says “Good”, “Hello” and “sit down” ? Unbelievable? See for...
Obama told the PM a high-level FBI team would visit India next week to brief authorities here about the plans and network of Lashkar operatives, Headley and Rana.
Easy ways to conquer anxiety. Anxiety leads to many ailments if not handled in time. Yoga offers sure cure for overcoming...
As I already stated, the 'my profile'column shows two contradictory remarks, one as 'approved' in the right side and the other 'under approval' at the left. 11 of my articles...
What are the benefits of groupware technologies in an organisation?
Why am i not able to submit articles, it shows as invalid token
Conserving the forests is the need of the hour. Planet Earth has lost One tenths of its area of Wilderness since 1993, equivalent to half of Australia in size An alarming...
India with 63 million diabetic patients is just next to China (92.3 million) in the race to become the diabetes capital of the world, according to the International Diabetes...
Atomic Energy Commission chief Anil Kakodkar said the deliberate contamination of a water cooler at the Kaiga N-plant that exposed about 50 workers to increased level of...
Experts say there is a meaning behind your cravings. You can stop your food cravings in a healthy...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I watched these videos and i cannot help control my laughter Guys, can you comment and let me know your...
No forms will be required for admission in various colleges of Delhi University from this year instead the colleges will declare cuttoffs and the students who made up the cuttoff...