OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Most of us are not aware of the genesis of Famous Logos like Adidas, Amazon , Coca Cola to name a few.An interesting topic that reveals the stories behind the famous Logos. Here...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10567]}
How can my website use to earn revenue?
Drowning person in a Hindi movie shouts- save, save nachao bachao.  But this may not actually happen. There are many types of drowning- active, passive, wet,...
How about 1+5 points for writing a quality comment of a certain length say 30-40 words to motivate members to view articles and write their comments. That would make another...
What is K-shop, K-Mail and K-Space?
I am finding it many times, many threads locking without giving the reason. Why is it so? Why a reason not given before moderator locks a thread? I just found one of my threads...
In Q n A section of boddunan, can we give the url links of other websites to read the full answer or can we refer other website links for details
Handicap did not dampen her spirits. Deepa Malik has made History. as the  is the First Indian woman to win a Medal in Paralympics. Deepa who is a paraplegic, clinched the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10569]}
When in Relationship one must see that they maintain their relationship with each other by keeping Faith, Trust and Confidence on each other. This will helps you develop and...
If i logon most time in boddunan then should it will give any benefit?
Here are photographs of 20 most extreme adventures of the...
The Hindutva organizations lament time to time that Muslims and other minorities are growing more in population and they will one day overtake the majority community. Here are...
I am not able to add comments for articles. I am getting message "Name is already registered. Please use other name." Can anyone help me out from this...
what is better...a lie that draws a smile...or a truth that draws a tear??? Just give your opinion...
Current Affairs Questions and Answers 2009 | General Knowledge Questions 1) Who is the author of the book ” Sahibs Who Loved India” ? a) Jagdish b) Khushwant Singh c)...
Sound around 90 decibels will cause fatigue to the Hearing organs. Noise pollution causes a number of physical and mental Health...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10571]}
hello friends, here are the ten things that a women should know and I too hope this would be a great read for the guys too... http://www.indiatimes.com/photostory/7915109.cms