OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Quiz "First car launch" was approved 5 weeks ago but it seems that cash is not credited in my account. for quiz, refer following...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10548]}
This is one Hollywood movie, which is going to release on 23rd November. I am very much excited about this movie. This movie is about one Bengal tiger and one boy, who spend 227...
Since  Edited and locked
Why chat box is invisible this time?
I have browsed through some topics in the forums which were about a year old. And I found out that there were topics about one year where members had asked questions about the...
Armed forces are alleged for atrocities in North East. There is a public demand for removing the special powers to armed forces in the region. However, Tripura is the first state...
The Aligarh Muslim University and the Institute of Indigenous Medicine, University of Colombo, signed a memorandum of understanding Saturday to strengthen and promote academic...
Last week of March I gained 5000 posts and +19 karmas. Day before yesterday, I completed 7000 posts and yesterday I could see my Karma increased by 1. Actually I was waiting for...
When your partner cheatswith you ? :angry: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Some people in life go on searching about what they really want in their life. I believe that before living a life, we should be very clear in our mind that what we really want...
Santa goes to an electrical shop and says: 2 Pankhe Dena 1 Ladies Or 1 Gents. Salesman: Pankho Me Ladies Or Gents Nhi Hota Santa: Kaise Nahi Hota? Ek Bajaj Ka De Or Ek Usha...
Reading has been acknowledged as one of the Main factors that contributes to the Vocabulary and knowledge of Children. Luckily for me, my father who had a big collection of...
"Your IP address has been blocked" message come when i post comment on poll why. I am not able to post comment now.
Can we post poems in forum written by our friends or any one
Union Deputy Home minister has strongly opposed the rhetoric by BJP leader Naqvi taht  beef eaters may go tro Pakistan. The minister is from North East where beef is common...
The government will not allow education to be privatised as institutions have to serve a societal purpose, but it was not against 'private participation' in the education...
Advantages of collaborative linkages with national and international organisation?
Do we get points for playing games on boddunan ?
Today is the last and final day of Onam festival which is a harvest festival,  celebrated with great joy by all my Malayali friends online and real life. Onam is a major...