OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The advocates and others in Meerut and Agra are campaigning hard for establishing bench of Allahabad High court at Meerut and agra respectively. The political parties have also...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10406]}
As i have seen on other sites there is a provision for the starter to opt for the best response among the responses on a particular thread. So my suggestion is that there...
What is the difference between Homophones and homonyms? Can anyone explain in brief please
Recently a family friend of mine visited us. Me and my teenage daughter had a long healthy discussion about planning our younger daughter's birthday party. My both daughters were...
If people hurl stones at you,don't cry. Don;t complain. Don;t hurl back those stones on those who hurled the stones on you either. Then what to do? Strive to make those stones...
What the web links and what web links do we need to post in the web links
A vampire skeleton has been found in Britain. http://in.news.yahoo.com/-vampire--skeleton-with-spikes-discovered-in-britain.html
It is good if boddunan provides adsense revenue sharing programme. As members how do you feel on my opinion?
A funny list of who is who. Being insulting to many personalities and thus against forum rules deleted. Also the thread is locked.
Dr.K.Radha Krishnan had appointed as new head of the Indian Satellite Research Organisation(ISRO).Hailing from Kerala Mr.Radha Krishnan is the successor of Dr.G.Madhavan Nair...
:evil: oh my god(SUN) we are dieing please :woohoo: sorry that we did all the mischiefs in increasing the temperature but this is not my fault why (sun) you are not...
Recently a family friend of mine visited us. Me and my teenage daughter had a long healthy discussion about planning our younger daughter's birthday party. My both daughters were...
How can one save time money wise ?
  "Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace." Being angry at someone hurts only you. Let go of your anger, not for the other...
What incentives will be given to employees for participation in knowledge management programmes?
Unlike other Mega/ super stars he comes out without any make up or a wig. He will not shy away to show his bald pate. But once he applies makeup, he undergoes a tremendous...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10419]}
After so many blasts in mumbai as well as fire shoot, how to remove the fear from people's mind .Why do indian government are not putting some kind of action to totally stop the...
Now is the time of small nuclear families and few children ( maximum 2 or 3) but in older days the house used to be full of siblings. A lot of life skills and lessons are learnt...