OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

"Children need love especially when  they do not deserve it" I hand over this quote written on a small piece of paper to my teachers along with the joining letter that I...
Can any one guess if two words are similar in sound but different in meaning then what we call such kind of words. Example our, hour So both of these words we pronounce in...
:) Finally i m bored and got permission from my mother:) to buy a new broadband data card. Till now i am using RELIANCE 1x DATA CARD (VERY VERY VERY VERY AND VERY slow SPEED,...
Dear Friends, I have submitted a bunch of 10 quizzes 2 days back. Some of the quizzes contained 16-17 questions and two of the quizzes contained only 14 questions. The quiz...
You are tired and fatigued not due to over work. Rather out of Boredom. Boredom is the product of Monotony. Doing the same thing day in day out leads to Boredom. Escape from...
Are you enjoying your life well?
Whatever you do, Love it. Do it wholeheartedly, smiling and whistling. You will be an expert in no time. “ If your job is sweeping, sweep in such a way, no one can excel...
I want to suggest birthday should be send to all member as PM on particular day? Like if today is birthday of x friend then everyone should recieve one pm message to wish...
I think Currently 'Computer and Tech' related discussions r not so active in Boddunan!!! I invite all Boddunan members to share ur views and ideas to promote those topics here in...
What are the causes of lack of participation of employees in knowledge managment programmes?
Hi I have noticed this thing. I noticed that title of article is not look that clearly.. Fonts look too near and not clearly. I am using chrome so haven't tried this site with...
attachment removed. This is insulting and thus against forum rules. People express their resentment by slogans on vehicles.
"Children need love especially when  they do not deserve it" I hand over this quote written on a small piece of paper to my teachers along with the joining letter that I...
Can we believe spells , are they are worth able www.everythingunderthemoon.net/love-spells.htm
People seldom think what they have. Instead they complain what they do not have. Where it leads to? It leads to discontentment. Remember you are unique in your own right.Look...
how do you handle your work by heart or by mind?
I am not understanding about this site, how do we earn points and cash in this site
How do we earn cash, by posting what do we get cash
How to do critical evaluation of existing knowledge management systems in an organisation?
A woman deceived her lover by hiding the fact of her ugliness and plastic surgery. consequently, sh was sued. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/man-sues-wife-ugly-112500477.html