OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It is been long time even though some GD topics are going on and winners been announced the results are not displayed in awards section. Even the credits are still pending to be...
During Christmas term exam, when I asked my daughter to name a flying mammal (or bird :whistle: ), she answered 'ELEPHANT' :woohoo: :woohoo: . My wings of imagination began to...
Boddunan is aiming to achieve 10,000 registered members...perhaps this number may be achieved this month itself. It's really a big thing. But the problem is how many of those...
Please let me know if 20 points are credited to the account if we submit a quiz?. Is it credited after approval or after submission?. I feel that last time i didnt receive any...
IS ASTROLOGY BELIVEABLE? The future which the astrologist suggest is it true. IS it a science.What is the base for astrology.
Women have a strong pelvic bone to bear child. But what about the funny bone?? Do we lack it or fail to use it?? Most of the comedians around are male. Even in day to day life...
Hello Friends, UNO has taken initiative for eradicating castes from the world. India has not yet responded to UNO's call for refining the human race from the worst type of...
Did you ever notice the common aspect in the inaugural speech of Vivekananda in “World Parliament of religions “ in 1893, Abe Lincoln’s speech in Gettysburg in 1863,Martin Luther...
Aloevera is well known for it's skin healing properties for more than 2000 years. US academy of General Dentistry reports revealed that Aloevera can be used to treat many oral...
How to identify the knowledge management domains in an organisation?
What should be the employees attitude towards better knowledge management practices?
This thread is for particular purpose Any member wants to PRAISE any other member for any reason whatsoever should post here in this thread without having any reason. I start...
Actually, My topics tab has no use, because most of the active members give response to all threads, which he feels interested. I doubt, whether most of the members make use of...
Diwali is here and cleaning is in it's full swing. We clean each and every corner of the house to welcome Goddess Laxmi. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. So the Goddess dwells...
Under the changed dispensation I am not able to upload image files.Any help?
Poem is a literary creation and Poetry is art. A poem is a single piece of poetry, complete in itself. Poetry is the collective term used to describe a group of poems, which may...
what you like to do on your boring time?
Don’t let adverse conditions overwhelm you ‘Our greatest glory is in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.’--- Confucious {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9083]}
Failure and success are the part of life. Many people give up after facing failure. But they should not do that. They must get up and try again with renewed energy, because now...
Now it's pretty clear from Ceemji's responses to Kalyani's Birthday thread and Swetha's Help thread, that Chinmayjee is the silent reader of our forums :evil: :evil: :evil:....