OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How many web links can one post per day in boddunan
Hello Friends.. I don't know if I am the only one who is finding this problem. Pls check it.. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6532]} Here it is.. This image is old.. Few days ago...
English or Konkani: Goa debates on what to use in schools http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106234
According to as study, substituting Peanuts for high-fat, nutrient-poor foods in the diet that contain solid fats.
What marketing strategy to be adopted for knowledge management in an organisation?
Here are some most beautiful models who were controversial. http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/controversial-beauty-queens-slideshow/
:) :laugh: :cheer: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10437]}
Could you give me any five reasons for which man thanks god and he decides to lead his life happily?
DATE:23rd march YEAR:1995 EVENT:Dollar equals 88.41 yen.Its a record in 1995.
The Cow issue is becoming Comical by the day. Recently a politician from Haryana is supposed to have dubbed the once coveted Jersy and Danish Cows and Bulls Characterless because...
"Jo Dargaya, Socho Woh Margaya." is the famous dialogue of Gabbar Singh in the movie Sholay. A naked truth indeed. It's only with courage, conviction and commitment one can...
If i want to edit the quiz i have posted how can i edit
Presently, there is only 'save' button' in article submission format. So, it is necessary to write an article in M.S. Word or elsewhere and to copy paste this. Recently, I wrote...
Here are top alcohol consumption countries. Most are in East Europe. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/which-are-the-world-s-most-bibulous-nations-1352358721-slideshow/
Lime - which is round in shape , small in size and completely in green in color. Lemon - which is almost round in shape and at the egg size in yellow in color. Most of the...
Hi, Tell me why do people like to see reality shows and is it good or bad.Do these shows provides you any message or people just view these shows for entertainment....
While I was going through articles that earned best in cash category, I noticed that earlier articles were given almost double point credits. Now, we get only +5 points greater...
Yahoo ID is givenig very strange problems on my home computer. I do not whether this will give same problems on other computes also as I have not yet gone to my office after this...
Today is google's 18th Birth Day. If you open google home page then it looks with beautiful balloons and when you move your mouse cursor over the balloons it shows Google's 18th...
Friends - 1- I am unable to understand the reason of companies providing free email services 2- where our trash goes after we delete our unwanted data? I tried my best but...