OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are two types of personalities., Type A and Type B. Type A people are under almost constant pressure to perform. They always appear to be short of time. They are worrisome...
Do we get cash credits for posting cross words
What action plans are to be evolved for implementation of knowledge management in an organisation?
Its been long time since I saw some useful forum posts in Boddunan. There are many members in Boddunan who are experts in different field. Why cannt there be a section in...
Can any one guide me how to upload avthar in the boddunan and how to place signature?
Google holds competitions for children of different age groups every year for using for their search engine logo. See the child power. See how they unleashed their creative...
did you know that google is going to launch an all new web application(based on browser applications in web 2.0) called Google wave? Google is getting ready to launch a great...
 With the launching  of PSLV-34, ISRO, Indian Space Research Organization from Satish Dhawan Space Center at Sriharikota on Wednesday  added another page in Indian...
I posted a recipe and i have got only 10 points and no cash, why is it ? Do we get cash credits are not for posting in boddunan
God gives this Acre to everyone.Some treat this acre with love and care, while others underutilise this acre/  What are your ways of utilizing or underutilising of your...
How this car is made this will go only reversely. Have a fun look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RVaeXL8ScfU#!
What training interventions are to be adopted for knowledge management contributions?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10538]}
In an initiative which will help law enforcement agencies to track stolen laptops across the country, Quick Heal Technologies, country's leading anti virus solution provider,...
The leakage of Liberhan report is apparently a serios matter. Publication of the report in press before presentation in parliament is unethical and unsconstitutional. Such lapses...
Early man grazed grass like cattle. This is an expert opinion. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/20302443
On the occasion of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Birthday,, it's worth noting what makes him so energetic. While in the Country, he tours all over the Country. Visits many...
Later we may want to put a particular question in another category, because we may have wrongly placed it. Though we can edit even the emoticon, no facility is available to...
Like Toxic foods we have Toxic friends also in our life. They should be left immediately because the hinder oour development and damage the...
I have earned 2626 points since monday, but the points in the leader board showing is 2346, why is it so.