OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Gynecologists say wearing thongs is a health...
I have asked only 2 doubts till date but none of them are answered. Queries raised by other members are always answered. Why such discrimination?
When we are reading an article of a particular author, we can view only those articles having maximum hits. Isn't it? It is good. But the problem is whenever we open an article...
What Is The Maximum Of Temperature A Human Can Withstand?
Webhosting: it is simple the place we get in the web by hosting. Is known as webhosting. There are four types of webhosting: 1. Shared webhosting 2. Virtual webhosting 3....
Festival have a cultural and religious significance. But today we see them being commercialized an a large scale. This has added to the beauty of celebration but has also diluted...
Maharastra Village prohibit women from wearing nightie or maxie outside their homes, claiming this to be the cause of crime against women. Women will be fined 500 INR. How...
I shall be going but not going from here- So no one should think he/she got rid of me!!! :whistle:
I like to design websites. May I know which subjects should be learnt by me to become a web designer. Where can I get a full video tutorial to learn this.
Yeah. You run as fast as you can to escape from the chasing dog. You are not alone. Many of us do like you. But, what you are really supposed to do is not to run away but to...
Why the world number one in oneday cricket South Africans can't get through an ICC Championship?
Can i make multiple ad sense and google account to get revenue from different websites and blogs ?
Presently, Karma points are added or deducted when some member clicks on a post. The members know the total number of Karma but do not know which post was liked or disliked...
To Avoid comment spamming in any of your websites or blog websites. There is a special software which helps us in removing spammed comments such software is ASIKMET SOFTWARE.
Muslim women for Hazi Ali and Hindu women for Sabramalai temple. What are your views on the Right to pray irrespective of the gender?? Is it issue related to religious...
I'm alive On the night of 12Oct I have seen the face of death.I never thought I would live to see you all. The fierce gale with a speed of 200 km thrown the mighty trees falling...
What is this thing. deleted being promotional material
I converted this quote of mine , “The Kingdom of wisdom is built with Books. Not with Bricks”, into the following visual drawn in Pen and ink. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9082]}
As usual another World No Tobacco Day has been observed. But question is smoking has come down? I have my own doubts. But these images impressed me. And i thought of sharing...
is less voting for you polls is frustrating you