OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today is birthday of  Nargis Dutt, a rare talented artist. Many good movies including 'Mother India' and 'Shri 420' are to her credit. 
Who is The Best Sachin OR Dhoni..? Sachin is Great but dhoni is genius... What is your opinion Friends,....
Rent a bag is a concept initiated by the residents of sanjeev nagar bangalore to use it instead of plastic bags. The bag cost Rs.20 and if you return it the vendor will give the...
Hi Friend, I want to delete my account. Please suggest me what are the step follow to deleted the Account.
She has cleared my papers and asked me to come to Gurgaon on Monday prepared to sign papers finally. That was reason I locked the last thread. Now friends, every thing is in...
Why most of the webmasters prefer Google search engine for optimization?
A veteren army personnel has committed suicide over OROP. Why his immediate relatives have been detained is very surprising. Sad that army persons have to resort to such...
I am observing for some days all my articles are being under valued. here I am giving those articles and the cash awards given to it. 1)Everything about Retailing -...
For every month of the year. except June and July, there is an elephant festival held in the different temples of Kerala. Each festival starts with a slow march of the caprisoned...
Dear Maverick, I had a idea on Photos we all are collecting some good photos.We can have a coloum on photos so that all collection of photos will be there we can seel that...
The title of the thread is self explanatory and underlines the importance of Planning before embarking upon a Job.Planning speaks of your preparedness. The possible pit falls...
hi, I have won "Member of the week" award twice recently but seems that cash is not credited in my account. Following are the details. Member of the Week Level 3...
There are times when you just want to quit.No extra mile would be bearable even if the milestone carries a lot of laurels. But i think its our inner self which wants to stop. The...
Is boddunan name right for this site or it should be other name related to education?
Off page optimization: Off page deals with link building or getting back links for best visibility. For building links for a website or blog there are many tactics. They...
Yesterday was 90th birthday of my city Sriganganagar. Before 90 year water of Sutluj was reached here so we celebrate this day as birth anniversary of...
Every girl posts a girl's picture as avatar. It's for the first time, a girl posted her would be's photo. How is it? ;) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10244]} Today I asked Sarala,...
My house's construction is going on.Can I have some idea as to which of the above two options is better ?
India was knowing was Golden eagle. Now we all are Educated and capable to get the name back but it will take some time and initiative of some youths so please post here every...
When the legendary Renaissaance sculptor, painter and inventor Michael Angelo was asked. "Sir, you are a prolific sculptor like no one. What's your secret?" "...