OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Functional foods contain additives that go above and beyond meeting your basic  nutritional needs/. Here are the...
Is there any way to get to know the status(pending,rejected,approved) of the quiz submitted by us?. If there is no way to see the status of it why can't it be added in articles...
ISRO has done India proud by finding water on the surface of moon so let's congratulate the ISRO team
I want to suggest show online users in marquee on top but below menu.
Life is a race nowadays. Taking sometime to relax ourself will bring huge change within us. Here comes an article that shares about some simple activities that keep us charged...
When I wanted to upgrade my brain and went to a 'Brain Upgrading Agency", here is what I got {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10224]}
the difference between traffic and Page rank which is related topics of seo - search engine optimization. I hope my doubt get cleared.
Two young men from two different villages left for Bombay, the then Mumbai in search of stardom. They met in Bombay and decided to live together in a small room. They leave their...
We all persuade higher education. But does it assist in getting you a better job?
Any wrong doing and unnecessary violence is called sin. But there is also a concept of 'original sin'. It is said that we are all born with original sin. What is original sin and...
Adding fiber to your diet isn't as hard as you might think: Have at least three servings of whole grains each day — choose those which have whole grain as the first or second...
As a human, we are facing many problems everyday. But they are the reason for our growth. Here comes an article about the other side of a problem. Nothing but challenge. Here is...
Now there appears no button to see list of members with points in revenue sharing. Has this been removed?
I want to suggest to Increase point for answering in QA section to attract member .
is it necessary to bring change in the field of dress code under the name of modernization. it is one way mental retardation. change in hair cut, no combing are the symptoms of...
Can any one explain me the difference between visitors and back links. Explain in detail.
:angry: Another installment of Jizya has been approved for Pakistan by USA. Pakistan has became like a big begging bowl of the world, just surviving by blackmailing the world...
We normally use our own vehicle to commute. Should we emphasize on the public transport in order to conserve fuel and help in reducing traffic problem??
The news channel NDTV has been banned for one day due to its reporting on Pathankot attack. It has revealed strategically sensitive information, so got punishment. I think this...
A film shooting was going on. The director was a renowned director known for his ingenuity and creativity. The studio was filled with media. The boy who was playing the...