OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It is heartening to see people around the world are realizing the importance of Health. But there are many misconceptions about health awareness. Weight Reduction at any cost is...
Can anyone find a true love on net? how do I find a true love?
I want to suggest to Add poll with each article like very good,good,bad,no use of article to know article value .
Hello Friends, Do you accept invitations, indiscriminately that you receive every now-and-then for joining new websites? Do you feel that the newly mushrooming websites are...
Banana peel an excellent water purifier :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=105819
Can any one advise me that while writing an Article, what is Meta Data , keywords and Meta Descriptions?
Here is a solution for doubling your money. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10221]}
Truman Capote calls himself as a "Horizontal writer." Because he lies down straight (Supine) with a glass of sherry in one hand and a pencil in another. He neither uses...
  PM Modi Says Rs. 500 And Rs. 1,000 Notes Being Discontinued Read on to know...
Today Cash credits for quizzes are credited to my account. But my 2 quizzes cash are not credited to me. Other cash credits are credited. 2 missing quizzes: 1.Kabaddi -sports...
Morphine, though a narcotic drug is an effective cure for pains ranging from moderate to severe pains. Yet, in other parts of the world - including India -- many patients end up...
Some of the quizzes are not working properly.please note this MAVERICK... The problem is as follows: After selecting all the answer options and pressing submit button an error...
Does Rahul Gandhi have the potential to lead India as a PM one day?
Why boddunan not utilizing blank side spaces which is blue and unused on website?
Hey guys! I am new to Boddunan! My name is Arkadyuti Banerjee. Thanks for the add. P.S. - If you guys can please explain how points are different from money and how to convert...
I am just back from Gurgaon- As expected the lady there gave me 15 minutes- a dirty look and another date, to come again on Monday for another test. Help me if any of you know-...
We can know the number of visitors or traffic detail to a website That is Feed burner( www.Feed Burner.com) and Google analytics(www.Googleanalytics.com)
Starting this topic little early. Karva Chauth is about to come now. Many members of this site is of South India, so i think they might not know. Let me tell you about this...
All of us cannot like the same topics of discussion since our tastes vary and interests differ..so, what according to you would be an interesting topic of discussion that catches...
:) Hi every one, you please tell me frankly that what do you think about me? my nature and what kind of people i am?:cheer: