OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We are living in angry times?? Your views on it.
There are some everyday habits that cause acne. These include frequently touching face, husband's beard, cosmetices...
If Amitabh was Jobless If SRK(B.E) gets 10crore Salary,will Salman (BCOM) work 1 crore READ Here
I tried attaching, but couldn't able to attach it. Can someone guide me in this issue.
Moderator introduces a topic and then leaves this to members. I suggest that moderator should also submit concluding post with his own views after due considerations of views...
How long does it take for an article to be approved or rejected?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10127]}
King's Speech rules at Oscar 2011 http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/Oscar2011/King-s-Speech-rules-at-Oscar-2011/hollywood/SP-Article10-667690.aspx
I have read on some sites that the stretching exercises can increase height at any age. Is it right ?    whats your opinion
Some of the world's greatest leaders like late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, media magnate Oprah Winfrey, the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs to name a few are also among the...
'Self-motivation is the key to success', I would like everyone to share their views regarding this.
How to become famous?
"Drag or click question types from the toolbar in to this area."Where is the toolbar?.Some days before i saw the tool bar below these wordings which i dragged to create...
Hello Friends, Board Examinations in Schools have been designed for testing the academic preparedness of the students by fixing 'check points' at various levels in pre-college...
Breast cancer treatment lowers sex drive http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=105945
Dear Friens    As there is AIIMS provides free medicines for Cancer patients which are not financially strong. Is there any Hospital or NGO or Community which...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No, my brain is not cracked up but I was just surfing another site and posting my votes on a poll and one of them wanted to me to answer either Yes...
Leonardo Da vinci took 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips . Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than the entire Nike factory workers in Malaysia...
Maverick we can have a mobile recharge from here after winning a certain amount. So this will be helpfull for all of us.
Single parents.. parenting out of wedlock, separated and divorced, adoption without marriage..it is slowly coming into our society. How welcoming is the society??