OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Is becoming a Journalist or Freelance writer better for a writer? I would like to know your views on this and why you think which one is better than the two options. Looking...
The referral program is very provoking and fabulous. When can we expect it to return to the site. Will it return...?
Can Men marry 3 women for drinking water shortage? Do you agree this concept. What they are thinking about women. Now-a-days women are playing major role in all fields. If water...
IS yahoo is a search engine or not?
Getting timely refund from income tax is a problem. How to check status online: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/how-to-check-your-income-tax-refund-online.html
Really I want to know that if there is any restrictions to share something on other sites by the members of this site.
B) A Indian guy named "Anantharaman Subbaraman" arrived at the New york airport and ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hrs for the authorities to call his name,...
Hello friends, Why political leaders are provided facilities of flying on helicopters on government expenses? Why don't they use choppers on their own expenses or on the...
Is internet had become a tool to net you? Read the news below. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=104137
you may say, is this a question ? Who doesn't want to be happy ? We all want to be happy. If you are happy, congratulations !!! But, if you are not, ask yourself, why you are...
we are having the facility to post links of 5 links per day. Here i suggest one small correction.when we are submitting a link under this message box please provide a link box...
T be more successful read these psychological hacks. www.lifehacker.co.in/Psychological-Hacks-To-Be-More-Successful-In-Life/articleshow/47431451.cms  
 I was startled and shocked to see in the faq section regarding the active content thing. But 1 year gap is a long time of inactiveness and hope no one would be inactive for...
Right now everyone want to save their time and they have a doubt in their mind. How i can recharge my mobile online through PayPal? In that situation,You can go...
How to learn php to perform a project? Can any one please guide me
It is revealed that even two hours sleep deprivation may erase your memory. Dreams have a function in memory storing....
I want to suggest for kitty party on boddunan for points between members. system will be like this Members who want to participate in kitty party of boddunan will give 50...
B) B) B) We need these now, dont ya all agree? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9878]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9879]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9880]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Hello Friends, Should the business class be removed from Airbuses; because by doing so the carriers would be able to accommodate more passengers on board. - Harish Jharia
The journey of a protagonist is very intriguing and interesting in a serial fiction. I write serial fictions in my blog and I love writing serial fiction as it gather's reader's...