OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi everyone, Me and my friends have been working on a Promo video for our Management Fest event to be conducted at School of Management Studies, Cusat. We've been doing some...
How is a website created. Also how can we get that with https and what is the relevance of https. Thank you Boddunan community in Advance.
Any one could be intelligent. One needs to be just responsive to othes, open minded, eager to learn. See...
will you love to wear these shoes? http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/she/scariest-shoes-time-173900092.html
How to submit our blog or websites in local search engines?
Hello friends, On today's front page in Times of India there is a news about ragging in an ITI (Industrial Training Institute). 1. First fresher has been tortured for many...
Andhra Pradesh : 700 Tamil Nadu : 500 Kerala : 300 Karnataka : 400 Orissa : 250 Maharashtra : 400 The above figures are the approximate number...
not even a single member among us can keep ourselves away from that ringing nuisance...mobile phones B) B) B) Have you ever felt that your mobile is ringing, but when you...
There is one suggestion by me.That in the polls block we all had polls voted but we dont know how many polls are there. My suggestion is please do some changes in polls...
I have been thinking about 5 cute baby names. I would like to know what are cute names for babies in your opinion. I would like everyone to tell all of us according to you what...
hello everyone. as i am new to this site, i am having some confusion regarding the submission, clearance and earning through the articles etc been posted. please clarify. also i...
There must be the moderators for checking the duplicate posts. Now this happened for me by posting the 5 head snake this was told by gulshan ji.
When does the Member of the week start and end. Is it the normal Monday to Sunday or any other week.
How long will you try passing matriculation and till what age?  May be two or three times. But here is an untiring above eighty man still appearing in matriculation. He will...
I.Q
Name the first women swimmer to break the 60 sec, mark in 100 m freestyle. She also won the gold in the event in three successive olympics ?
Generally women traveling alone are considered odd. But there are some women friendly destinations for...
I want to know whether I may submit article(s) in both, English and Hindi?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9783]}
Can any one tell me how to execute asp.net programs in dreamweaver.
Hello friends, News channels disclosed that some ministers were staying in 5-star hotels because they did not get official accommodation. Ministers say that they were...