OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The digital newspaper for iPad tablet computer had been released recently.It is named 'The Daily' http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=104317
what is the difference between visitors and back-link, could any one explain in detail please.
How well is IPL running. With the new sensational claim by Rajasthan Player the old fixing thing comes to the fore.
Book reading rewarded me in many ways. It made me think. It made me learn. It made me imagine. While on discussion , i request the members to mention their reading habits and...
what is GS M data card? How much is the Cost? How it Work?( plans, usage, speed) from where to buy? Is it the cheapest and fastest?
Post deleted for being a promotional.: [
Hi, this is Basheer. I saved an article (self written in Hindi) recently. Of course, in this site. Now, I am confused and didn't locate it. Can anyone help me to find out the...
I am not a SEO guru, but I did have a blog and I did a lot of searches on SEO tips and tricks. One thing I noticed about Bddunan is when we open an article the page title (not...
Hello Friends, Do you think that selling sugar, daal etc by government is justified? Or else, the authorities should recover the essential commodities from the storages of...
I read so many articles right now and I mean truly I read as much as possible. I am very impressed by everyone on boddunan.com who has written articles. They are really...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9917]}
Hello Friends, Team India Has occupied the world number one position. Let us with the team all the very best for winning over Shri Lanka and lifting the cup. - Harish...
what is the difference between page rank and traffic? can any one explain in detail?
Here is an idea. According to my idea we all must have hourly contest. that means we are having the DFAA like this hourly contest. There must be a quiz question of 60...
Hi friends, I would like to know whether this site is and Indian site only... And when was it designed. Also can we change the user id and Profile name as my profile name is...
 Yoga asanas provide the individual with multifold benefits physically, mentally and also spiritually. For every ailment Yoga postures offer an...
Can anyone let me know about latest updates of Seach Engine optimization
The celebrity attracts. But be away. she is dangerous. http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/most-dangerous-indian-celeb-on-the-internet-slideshow/
This is my second announcement today that I am unable to find out one hindi article written and saved. I have no idea where the saved file could be. I even try with 'advanced...
What is the most important skill or quality which is required for achieving success in a person in your opinion? I would like to know about your point of view regarding this...