OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

After seeing this photo on the net, I thought the best antidote to keep the Rape Ravans at bay is every Eve has to keep a lion as a pet {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9925]} Source :...
he problem: You have documents, photos, music and other important files on the home computer. How can you “remotely access” these files from your office computer or, when you are...
@ Maverick Please introduce some games with points so that the people will show intrest in this site. there are many old members are missing here. And please try to...
Though it is expensive,Organic food is better for your health, the earth and the farmers who grow it. In honour of World Environment Day, here are the reasons that justify the...
You usually feel the breeze on your cheeks when driving a convertible with the top down, road tripping on your motorcycle, or sitting on a rollercoaster. But have you ever...
Dear Friend is mask is a solution to save us from swine flue brief if you are 100% sure.
How long can one live? There is no maximum age. But a woman who lived 132 years is said to have lived longest. Possibly, some one may one day break her record....
What is the significance of binomial theorem in mathematics?
I am posting this thread to notify moderator to check the top commentator award of January 1..as only 4 comments are recorded for winner. There was more activity and many have...
In our day-to-day busy life we must spend some time for our teeth. Here is an article which gives some home remedy for tooth decay. Here is the...
The scrapping of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 cash notes has become a bit of inconvenience for tourists visiting India. Previous year India experienced an increase in the number of foreign...
Lack of oxygen in the body can be one major reason for yawning. Apart from lack of oxygen in the body, there are other reasons for...
Either he is too engrossed in his conjugal bliss or........???? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10026]}
I want to leave tobbaco cheaving please help me.
At least 4,000 Kerala schools will get access to high-speed broadband internet connectivity, thanks to a deal between the state government and the state-run...
It's just my opinion. I have reached this conclusion after watching my friends and people around me. :evil: I always feel that women are more influenced by religions and...
How many Friend You Referred Yet In Boddunan ? and how many of them Active Till Now?
Learning is most important aspect of life that keeps us going. Here comes the motivational article which tells about the power of learning. Here is the...
Why don't this site use google adsense revenue sharing program? It is beneficial for both members and owners. Now a days many sites are running successfully with google adsense...
Performing research is crucial for every writer and to write a better article appropriate acquisition of knowledge is required. I would like everyone to share what is the better...