OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What are the differences between generalized and specialized acquisition of knowledge for writing? Is selecting a particular niche for writing important for writing or we can...
In terms of Security, cleanness, Quality, freshness, people and other aspects...........
Can you say NO, easily especially to your nearest friends, relatives and associates. Some times, you need say but you are hesitant. There are polite ways to say NO....
Migraines are defined as moderate to severe pain lasting 4 to 72 hours, usually on one side of the head. The pain gets worse with exercise, and it may come with nausea, vomiting,...
How should a day be planned. Should there be a paper or electronic schedule by which one should abide by or should one just keep things in his mind and let things be...
I dunno!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9668]}
I got one suggestion regarding the points for quiz. It will be good that 10 points is given along with cash credit for every approved quiz.... Thanks Ashok
Hello Friends, Pakistan is doing all out efforts to divert attention of their own citizen and of the world from the terrorists' threat on them by doing irrelevant things....
More than 20 million Indians across 100 remote and inaccessible districts and in 33 cities with more than a million population will be screened for diabetes and cancer, Health...
i had submitted my article about 2 weeks ago but its still pending approval but the boddunan site says that all articles are checked within 2 days.So plz help.
My favourite travel destination will be within myself. It is the ultimate journey we need to make.
Hello Friends, Should Judges be treated at par with other government employees as far as owning properties proportionate to their income is concerned. Because Judges are also...
I would like to know the process to subscribe so that i can get notifications as and when new contests or updates are instituted in the site. Can anyone tell me how to Subscribe...
A girls school in UK has banned on wearing short skirts for students. If it would have happened in India, people would have started shouting that girls have freedom to wear...
Manchadi and Kunnikuru are just a kid's lovely fantasies.... collecting and playing with them. Now also, if I get those lovely red beads, I can't stay away. I just collect them...
What is search engine satuaration in seo?
If you're stuck on your sudoku puzzle, there's hope. New photo recognition software for Android mobiles http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=104101
The man with big mustache is like a lion before others but he is no more than a timid lamb before his wife. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/mustache-115700750.html
sir, Notable to participate in POLLS CONTEST because ,it shows not voting option for me also can i withdraw my balance as i need it urgently
For the past few days my mind is seized with things which I honestly believe can contribute to making our site a much better one provided the administration take these seriously...