OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Almost everyday out army soldiers are getting killed with impunity by Pakistan supported terrorists. However our government is spending all its energy on black money. How many...
Bottle of Wine A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly...
What is the main cause of this H1N1?
HGere is an inspiring story of  beating cancer with dance.  Cancer patrient should not be panicked but encouraged to live...
Is Article writing and spending time on forum and other activities on Boddunan calculatively profitable... Is it for young writers or retired and experienced professionals......
Hello Team, It has been a long time since some contests were introduced. Why don't we introduce some contests to increase the participation and to make the site more attractive...
Can one more member from my family join under me here? Will I be paid Rs.40 cash credits once all the five articles submitted by her has been approved or if even some of them...
What is suspense account in accounting world?
I had been eagerly waiting for call from any of the SSB Boards for NDA entry. I have got call from Bangalore for Navy on 3rd Feb. I am very excited and am planning to visit South...
Here is very rare opportunity to grab sixty four million dollars. Just marry the girl and get cheque. This is international offer. The only issue is that the girl is...
Which one animal would you like as your pet? If you are given an opportunity to bring home a pet and it can be any animal so which one animal would you like?
Guy's please look over on mobile review. while we are updating mobile review we must have to check picture of mobile is correct or not. because some pics are not matches there...
Parents of many irresponsible boys think "Shaadi ke baad woh suthar jaayega"(He will become responsible once he got married) and bind him with a poor girl. Now the duty...
What is holistic Medicine? It is a form of healing that considers the whole person -- body, mind, spirit, and emotions -- in the quest for optimal health and wellness. According...
Today in India, the western awe has once again spread its wings and people have lost the charm of the Indian soil because of its lack of understanding of values and Spiritual...
Is there any possible way to reach the minimum payout level of Rs750 from Rs.300 in 5 days from today to 30th November, son as to receive payment for this month? I have posted...
Hello Friends, What might be the real reason behind the BJP Turmoil? - Harish Jharia
Diamonds are Diamons always. Justify
what are the courses that colleges and institutes teach? There is no limit. Science, arts and commerce are not only subjects. There are many weird subjects that are even...
This is a device used by NSA for the purpose of surveillance and also to harass people. Now these hi-tech electronic gadgets are used in India at the level of private security...