OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What if ?? This is generally a imaginary discussion I would like to introduce ! Time machine - the biggest mystery that is yet to found whether it gonna be possible or not !...
BMW is the acronym for Bayerische Motoren Werke AG or in English, Bavarian Motor Works. It's an independent German company and manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles....
All know that Ramadan is period for fasting. But there are some other aspects also. One should not use bad language duirng the period. He should maintain purity of character...
How to spend quality time in Boddunan, while earning points on end and gaining good knowledge and action plan for domestic success in their respective homes?
When I vote for polls I saw the poll timing is changed from 60 sec to 30 sec.I was unaware of it.Any new rules?.As I was not participating in voting of polls for the past few...
In forums, when we post the reply. the latest reply if comes at first will look more good but it is at last.It is bit tough to know what is the latest post.
The decision of the finance minister to re-launch the Kisan Vikas Patra is surely going to get many investors soon, because the lock in period is 2.5 years and is a very good...
What could be the cause of several death of infants at hospitals in Kolkata?
Brain components evolve separately and not together as one single unit. http://news.bioscholar.com/2012/09/brain-parts-evolve-independently-study.html
We all want to be the best, we all strive to be the best. But do all people in this world think the same way? :unsure: :silly: :blink: Am confused :dry: :blink: :blink:...
Hindu Mahasabha irked at IAS topper's wedding  http://toi.in/zA8SrZ33/a19li Just found it too ridiculous and worth shaming. Your views on it.
Tamil Language-do you think its easy to learn or understand?
I guys like to share some of the autographs of great personality from India and i got it from some website and i like to share it with you.
Most of the people feel awkward about expressing a single Thank you. Why so? Perhaps saying Thank you people think that they are exposing their weakness of "Dependance" On the...
Rfrom the 10th century till the arrival of the East India company Hindus were subjects of the Muslims and dutifully paid the Jizziya and many converted also. In effect they were...
Though I do like Boddunan's current system of revenue sharing, I would like to suggest incorporation of the "pay per view" system. That way users get paid part of the...
Maverick, I get the following error when I try to submit articles.Please have a look at it. Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in...
The high drama in Maharashta is very amusing. Tulsidas in his epic Ram Charit manas wrote that you can test somebody's patience and character in aderse circumstances only. By not...
Here are some phobias of celebrities. http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/weird-celebrity-phobias-slideshow/
How much would be rate to get a house on moon? Any idea?.