OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I consider books, novels and other blogs as my best friend. Reading is my hobby and I love reading new and interesting things. I would like to know your views on reading and how...
Nido(Nest) therapy is focused on changing a person's environment, not their personality. The idea that changing the environmental context can help heal mental illness is...
With good habits, we are able to navigate life's obstacles with ease. And they make life generally more pleasant.These habits are not time consuming. But they a long way in...
Hi. Last weekend I submitted an article. I waited for a couple of days for it to get approved. I've been checking for the past coupe of days, the remarks (in My Earnings) against...
Most of us loved to read newspapers, and expect most of these papers to be non-partisan and cover non-partisan news in general. On the other hand this link of 2013, shows us most...
I don't know what has happened with me I don't laugh at the jokes which makes others laugh? :laugh: Any one please help what to do with myself to improve?. :laugh:
Recently, there is a Tsunami of questions on Forum discussion. Many questions are just Text Book questions. It cannot be intention to conver discussion to some sort of Notebook...
Many member is not taking interest in Crosswords Section .. so My qestion is to you that Do you like Crosswords Section In boddunan ? Or Give your Opinion about this Section..
Raja Mahendra Pratap singh was a great freedom fighter. He formed govt. in exile of which he was President. Generally it is nown that Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose formed first...
From my personal experiences, I feel it's mother :cheer: . It's applicable even in the case of my kid too.....where my hubby pampers her a lot while I am a little bit strict. My...
I have been thinking about this new and interesting idea that I wanted to share with all of you. I would like to know how much creative everyone is. I would like everyone to...
Pilot Aptitude Battery Test is an aptitude test designed and conducted for all those candidates who aspire and apply for a flying career in the Air Force. The main aim is to...
Does anybody know any site that pays per article for International member?
Acupuncture is a Chinese traditional. It's based on the theory that energy, called chi (say "chee"), flows through and around your body along pathways called...
I want to know if two member do equal number of comments on a same day..how is the winner choosen..??? :) On 9th Nov my comments posted are equal to the winners comments so...
One of the biggest challenges faced by content writers is idea generation. How to come up with content ideas? What are sources for content ideas? 
The unsaintly behavior of saints is not so uncommon. First un(saint) Asha Ram. Now we have another militant (un) saint Rampal.  Rampal is considered 'God' by him and his...
Which is the best way to tackle the anti social elements in society?
Have you ever noticed such cases when, married couple continue their studies in the same class. :evil: :evil: For my first welcome party of BSc, I noticed a strange couple...
Tell the truth please :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: ;) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9586]}