OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I removed last sentence from my article. How can i contact Atul or Maverick for Cash...
What is your favorite book? I would like to know which book is your favorite. Everyone has a favorite book that he or she love to read. My favorite is a fiction novel,  Sons...
Billiards is played with three balls: white, red and yellow. The white and yellow balls are the cue balls of the two opponents respectively and the objective is to score some set...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9515]}
A few days ago a Journalist was murdered in U.P., case was filed against some policemen and a minister. But now the minister is offering rs. 20 lakh and a govt. job to a family...
Mayweather won the bout with relative ease as he predicted for himself, but later on pacquiao said he was punched in the hand where he was having pain. Is it a real victory as...
Can any one explain me what is this Karma related to forums
This is a bit different from whom you consider ideal or role model. For example, my role models are Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Abraham Lincoln. But, my actual life does not match...
Copa America Soccer cup is going to take place today onwards. The key words regarding this are Copa America,Soccer,Soccer Cup,World Cup,America Cup,Latin America,FIFA etc.So...
Lack of adequate facilities leave 16 newborns dead in Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh. The no.of babies are more and the equipment to supoort post birth complications are less leading to...
The awards for group discussions for the periods for 5/10/2010 to 10/10/2010 and 14/10/2010 to 20/10/2010 have been declarrd but not included in the awards menu and not added to...
A cash and carry store is different from regular retail chains which target professional customers rather than end-consumers. This concept is based around self-service and bulk...
I will not be surprised if most people who could not face the demands of spouses would say- YES !! Although they want to admit it secretly What is your idea about...
Luck did not favor me. Fate worked against me. These were the oft heard words we hear in our day to day lives. "Would I ever become an Emperor?" asked Napoleon a Palm reader...
:) I opened a new saving account in Bank of India. Lovely members, according to your personal experience what do you think, i mean which is the best Indian bank in terms of...
In 1947 the founding fathers selected India to be a democracy on the British model. But Historically ( Unlike Greek and Roman civilizations) India never had democracy right from...
Hai Maverick, i'm unable to post tourist destinations in reviews. I filled all columns and try to post the article by using submit button. But it shows "You have to fill...
Already two threads started......."How you relate your name to a film title" and "A celebrity's life style whom you resemble most". Let us think a little...
Copa America Soccer Cup is going to start.Maverick can a contest be started in connection with this? Prediction of winner of the day,goal score,scorer etc.Also the exact time of...
Six smaller parties are getting together to form an alliance to counter the popularity of BJP and Narendra Modi, while any kind of opposition is good for democracy, this one...