OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I think this is waste of money- I'll be saving cool 200/ p/m now. ;) ;)
What do you like about beaches? What fascinates you about beaches?
The first portable computer was a success, with sales reaching 10,000 units a month. IBM launched the IBM 5155 Portable Personal Computer in 1984. In 1988, Compaq Computer...
Follow these tips to help you make the most out of your day and achieve maximum productivity from start to finish.  Begin your day with a positive note getup from your...
Bangladesh has won the ODI series, one of T20 and is has put up some good stomach to draw the first test. This sudden upbeat is an un expected one.. What could be the reason for...
Just one glass of wine a day could trigger breast cancer. Here is...
most of us may also be interested in singing apart from article,polling etc. as singing is also an art people can show or share their art through boddunan. we can record our...
HI friends,i want to know how to request payment from boddunan...
Malala, this yer's Nobel Peace Prize on seeing her school uniform in...
If you have a paypal account so please tell me which bank you have used to get verified and also the through debit card verification. I was trying to verify my paypal bank but...
Now one thing is sure that there won't be 13-13-13 and we shall be one topic lesser from next year. :( :( Now what shall we do to make things happen????
Hello I am new to boddunan family. Please help me and suggest me in what way I should start my journey to boddunan. In what way I should earn .
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9502]}
The breeding, rearing, and transplantation of fish by artificial means is called pisciculture, in other words, fish farming. It is the principal form of aquaculture, while other...
For women, it is not good experience to work under a female boss. She would be better under male boss. Read...
Harbhajan Singh, Ashish Nehra, Zaheer Khan who seem to have completely lost their place in the playing eleven are hitting their old form and making their ominous form felt in the...
what is the dividing line between lust and love. Lust is more physical and a temporary phase. Love is long lasting. For full discussion...
Friends Now its time to choose Best In Boddunan... So Lets Start With BEST EDITOR... Who is the best Editor In Boddunan ?
For new writers the quick review of the articles written by them is real motivation irrespective of cash credit since it is decided by the enough experienced editors.So according...
This man kills people for fun. People play for fun. Gossip for fun. But Killing foe fun? Toba...