OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Yesterday top commentator award has 35 comments but from the morning i think i have done more than 35 comments...i really dont understand the problem..is there any counter...
The National Daughters Day  Daughters Day wishes flow freely frоm beloved parents tо thеir daughters during thе National Daughters Day celebrations in thе United...
Cap is short for capitalisation which is a measure by which we can classify a company's size. Big/large caps are companies which have a market cap between 10-200 billion dollars....
hi friends got a problem in games section if anybody has the same problem reply After completing the games the score are not submitted and it gives a fatal error.
Let me give you a simple work out today :cheer: Tell me, from whom do you try to keep distance most........from a person whom you love most or from a person whom you hate most....
Various chemicals are used in products like pesticides, insecticides, plastic bags, food containers, water bottles, biocides used in hand washes and cosmetics and many more....
Two recent High Court decisions have shaken the faith of people in Indian judicial system.First Ms. Jayalalitha is acquitted of Corruption charges and second Salman Khan given...
Keyword field is important so why this field is not compulsory. I want to suggest this field should be compulsory.
Why people don't participate (very rare and less) in Q and A section? I m worried because no on want to give me answer in Q and A section?
A recently fired stock trader said... This is worse than divorce... I have lost everything and I still have my wife...
Poor Narendra Modi had to accept a Tongue -Numbing intoxicating drink http://cooks.ndtv.com/article/show/narendra-modi-gulps-an-intoxicating-drink-politely-631651  
We have a heard a lot of news about sportsperson and even others taking performance enhancing drugs and steroids. Though these do help in boosting the performance, if found their...
The laptop was invented by Adam Osborne in 1981. It was called 'Osborne 1' and cost $1,795. It came bundled with $1,500 worth of programmes. It had a tiny computer screen built...
Its feels very bad when some article rejected after many day of being approval. It is because we feel happy and relax when the article is approved and when we are waiting for...
Cheapest and Delicious food available at parliament canteen, at a rate of 10 times cheaper than market...
According to a reliable information source, it is likely that the rainfall this year would be comparitively low when compared to the average of last few years. In Andhra Pradesh...
I feel it is now..The rainy season has many advantages and although it is wet and water logging is a hassle, it is a good time for those interested in gardening to start growing...
HELP ME MY SIS, as her hubby blackmail even though he talks good with her.my sis a GRAD, never noticed as he talk good & in tht same moment sister hears frm her relatives...
What is the purpose of the Boddunan points system? Can these points be redeemed for anything? I donot understand their purpose except that they serve as a user rating. But, what...
 Sharukh Khan was stopped my his own Security personnel to enter to own home. Read...