OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I just noticed that Boddunan offers a Rs.5 reward for posting weblinks to articles. Personally speaking, this should be stopped immediately. Otherwise, some serious internet...
What was your dream career when you were a child? We all think of becoming something as our career when we were a child and young student. We all had our own dreams that we used...
Friends suppose that there are different dishes of various kinds of biryani before you. Which will you begin with. 1. Chicken Biryani 2. Mutton Biryani 3. Egg...
My article with the following link http://www.boddunan.com/entertainment/7-Movies/15010-review-of-action-replayy-trailer.html is not accessible for others to read
Yoga was found to have a great potentiality in sharpening the skills necessary for the Corporate...
Dear Aastha and Maverick I request you to convert the weekly contests of Caption Writing and Debate into Monthly Contests due to the wake of less participation from members....
If your content is replicated, it shall not be indexed by google, which by itself is a huge penalty. Does anyone have any other input on this?
When an 8 year old girl from Agra was suffering from a Hole in her Heart, and it involved a lot of expenditure for an operation, on the advice of her Doctor, She applied for...
If God appeared before you and you had the limitation of asking him only one question, what would it be and why? :unsure:
Why Remarriage is sometimes becomes an obstacle?
Dozens of hostages were trapped inside a central Sydney cafe on...
Successful people are never deterred by failures. It is their indomitable spirit that made them reach pinnacles of glory. here are some inspirational stories worthy of...
The word Australia when referred to informally with its first three letters becomes Aus. When Aus or Aussie, the short form for an Australian, is pronounced for fun with a...
Friends at last Sachin is in face book.Let interact with him.
:cheer: At last i reached my minimum cash out thanks you lovely member and sweet heart admin and all and my best editor till ever MR. SANTOSH KUMAR SINGH He has...
Word is CHAIR  if you remove c it is HAIR again you remove a it is AIR now you start a word and remove a letter one after one to make a meaning  words even after...
Which profession would you choose if you did not have to work? Assume that you have enough money for next 50 years. 
Which is best laptop or plamtop in regular use for offical or private purpose?
Don't share your any password with..... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9469]}
The Birthday of the celebrated Showman of Indian Screen, Raj Kapoor. Raj Kapoor doesn't need an introduction to the Movie Lovers of India.Let's remember and recollect his...