OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

ISRO, India's Space Agency, India, launches its heaviest Rocket...
Work gets accomplished by effort, industry, not by mere wishing. Do you agree ? Share your views.
:( I don't know why but something really bad happened that i do not able to write any more article for this site after rejection of my many article after being...
What is leap second. All know about leap year but there is leap second also which a little...
Now, our website has got a new trendy look. Complimenting this new feature why don't we incorporate payment mode via net transfer to their respective accounts rather than payment...
For comedians A paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected in a way that causes the reader or listener...
I submitted few weblinks on 25th and suprised to find that they are still in pending state.
Today, it was seen 8.30am to 6 pm B) B) Am sure, power will go before 9.30 :evil: :evil: Nowadays power cut is the real threat due to repairing and road widening. :( So,...
Business cards are no more just visiting cards. These are multi purpose. How take maximum out of these cards. Here are some...
Key player in the 26/11 Mumbai attack,Lakhvi has been detained for three months after he got the bail by a Pakistani court. Indeed Pak has responded in a positive...
How to get Rid of smoker smoking near you? every day the normal people have to handle the smoker people in the road, they smoke freely. no one is there to stop him and a result...
I want to know your views on the poem written by me. Be Myself I walk through the roads In between the crowd One says go this way And the other says go that way I look up...
I just want to know what's beyond 20k posts :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: what about you? :blink: Tell fast before it's too...
Dear members as we all Know the main Earning of a site is advertisement. Boddunan is running since two year and they are paying there members also . Till today it has not got...
do u love 2010 more than 2009 -its always puzzle wich is best year
Golden Milk is nothing but Turmeric Milk. Turmeric Milk has a plethora of Health benefits ranging from decongestion to weight...
GUESS, WHICH COMPANY THIS COULD BE??? Amazing.....Still thinking..... Try to guess it..... NASA ?????
Why have capital punishment in the statute books if it is not be enforced for any reason. It emboldens a killer
It's sure, each person belonging to different parts have different customs and dishes. Let us take marriage ceremonies. It's sure, dishes provided will be grand and it truly...