OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I was 3 years old when I get into a giant wheel in an exhibition. It was my first and last flight :laugh: :laugh: . Till now, I haven't forgotten that dreadful experience....
Salman Kh
What should be the minimum height and weight to become a Model?
Stories shape our world. The tales we hear of Joy and pain, good and evil, courage and fear define how we live and what stories we leave behind. When we sit down to read or...
Every day Lalit Modi is telling a new name in his tweets and claims that the person has helped or tried to help him. And Indian politicians are fighting each other making the...
I had seen many old threads are used by spammers in recent days.So it will be good to lock all old threads to fight against spamming.
I couldnt post articles related to parenting.Either it can be included as a section or a category under Lifestyle as a section
I don't celebrate now days but I used to when in college How about you? :blink: I have seen people celebrating it when they have grown up kids what do they get for...
Is the American dream by obama a myth? still Recession continues who cares for poor
Radiation from solar whip is just a few hours far. How this affects us....
Mercury drops to 7.4 degrees Celsius in New Delhi. See the photos of shivering...
What is the role of media in developing a state?
If you have not registered yet then go for it.I registered as a general viewer and then I searched for some management modules which were immediately available in PDF format.
Sun Salutation also known as Surya Namaskara is a Yoga warm up exercise. This has several Health benefits. Surya namaskara comprises a rhythmic combination of Yogic Postures and...
My Suggestion to Boddunan about quiz is that please specify the Reason for unapproved Quiz in Quiz section Or Send Private message to The Creator of that quiz. Hope it will...
Just think of somebody without arms flying an aircraft. This is just unthinkable. But here is real life woman who has no arms. she not only performs all jobs well but even works...
Hello Friends.. This is just for fun. Just few hours back, one of my cousin was asking question. Why God hasn't applied reducing rule in Height section? :blink: Ha ha.. I...
Friends, Am a srilankan native living in India for past 10 years. I came to India in 1 year valid Visa during the time of war between srilankan army and LTTE. There are many...
Some decisions that we make, can often change our world. The time when we make such decisions, we may not be confident enough. But later we feel very satisfied with that...
I feel that each person has his or her own perception of religion and I felt that it would be interesting to get different view points from members...