OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Thirty seven year old Vivek Murthy of India made all Indians proud. He's the youngest and first Indian citizen of India to take up the coveted position of Surgeon general of...
The insurance companies allow you to evaluate your life as high as you like, if you can pay premium. When you are paid compensation for accidental death of some family member,...
What are the things you do when you are alone?
Do you think that the article approval or rejection should be quickly, so that member like me will deposit more and more article's ? what i do is-----i get log in...
Are the quiz responding points reduced from 20 points to 2 points?
Benefits of Ginger and turmeric or Haldi. Have a look at these commonly available things that have the potentiality to cure many ailments sans side...
Assemble drivers Before you make a move, look at what's attached to your existing PC. Special sound card or audio interface? Exotic video card? Brand new webcam? A printer...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9424]}
I have received the DFAA for 29th August 2010. But the amount of Rs.25 is not shown to be added to my account.May I know when it would be added up? Also, In The GD contest...
Whose performance is excellent: One year of Narendra Modi or 100 days of Arvind Kejriwal?
Nobel Peace prize winner Malala moved by the senseless massacre in a Peshawar...
Buildings like men get noticed when these are either the most beautiful or ugliest. Normal individuals as well as buildings are never noticed. Here are the top ugly...
What are the ways to make new friends according to you? How do you make new friends?
While i was voting to polls i got 505 error..and when i click back button got this message "You are not having right to create poll contact Administrator" :(...
Hydration is central to the most basic physiological functions of the body such as regulating BP and body temperature, blood circulation and digestion. The source of water...
This is my 8000th post in forums.I have some suggestions. 1) Any one of the Site admins should have to log on to the site daily to answer some burning issues of the...
Google runs over one million servers in data centers around the world,and processes over one billion search requests and about twenty-four petabytes of user-generated data every...
B) B) B) B) This is What Tv Ads are Teaching Us : You Don't Need Singing Skills To Be An Indian Idol, You Just Need Fair & Lovely..!! . That No One Can...
What steps should government take in the time of crisis on unnatural events?
The 3 dominant powers in the world are the USA, China and Russia. They are in this game of world domination on the strength of military power. India lost out because of Nehru and...