OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Well Google Inc is all set to make our life busy with yet another addition of Google Cars. With Android phones, which has already taken over our lives for good and not so...
India has produced several Arts, Sculptors and in many other genres of Arts. Here is a  list of Artists, and...
Is there any mistake with the Top commenter of the day award 1st sep? How come just 4 comments has got the award.. Is there any mistake in it..
2011 is on & can any 1 guess whats its filled for you
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder in which people have an intense fear of gaining weight and can become dangerously thin. Signs of anorexia include less than normal weight,...
Okk, folks I am back again. Again, I have one suggestion to make. Can't we have a sticky SEO thread where all the helpful tips as to how to optimize your articles for search...
Are you likely to have a car crash ? take this test... Some people are more prone to accidents than others...find out if you are one by taking this test! It also reveals your...
Are you thinking that our country should be changed to help to Good ones?
The death sentence is part of Indian law, yet only 3 have been hanged in 15 years and even notorious killers and rapists have not been hanged by some misplaced logic of Supreme...
Tahira Kazi, the principal of Peshawar School was burnt alive by the Talibans. See heartrending scenes of Peshawar...
Does a father need wear skirt to protect his son? see...
We have talked a lot about gifts, its importance, best and worst gifts etc etc. Now let us talk about your first given gift. Can you remember when did you give a gift to someone...
As much as I like being on the discussion forum of boddunan.com, but I have felt that member don't participate much in the forum unless there is a contest with some reward. At...
Can we expect a mobile version of boddunan in near future:) ..just like a facebook app..The best feature of site to be included in it is Forum..so that we can join the discussion...
Curd is an excellent source of good bacteria and aids digestion But as with most of the foods, there are some rules that you need to follow for consuming curd....
1- Dog 2- Snake 3- A jealous person I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:
Some features in this site has yet to disclosed. One such thing is the 'karma' tab. Once, in curiosity I clicked the karma button. A warning type message appeared. I left from...
Hello All, When i wish to comment on polls say for example in the category "Family&entertainment" can i open one or more polls in seperate tabs and vote or i...
How to plan a successful financial budget from a limited resources?
What is schizophrenia?