OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

When we type google it is shown as wrong.At the same time if you give capital 'G' it will be OK.Why?
What are the qualities of a good diamond?
The Chinese Institute of Strategic Studies feels that in the long run India will break into 4/5 states and then only it can make progress. At present India is dominated by caste...
Dear friends, I am facing one problem with the polls. If I vote for a poll, 1 point should be added to Total points as well as Points this month. In my case, point is...
Here are the latest revelations in the Newyork times about the collective failure of India, US and Briatain. And the possibilities of repetition of...
On the eve of New year, let's welcome 2017 with a laugh. In this connection, I am providing a collection of Jokes....
In spite of clear guidelines and warnings, number of spammed posts is rising. I offer following suggestions for eradication of spam: (1) Any new member's activity should be...
Today most of people in town and metro cities have sitting job. They have to sit in front of computers for hours to complete their task. A study shows that sitting job is not...
B) As my guess was right, from the previous post of cuddling as a profession started by Gulshan ji, i am surprised to find that a man hired a woman to slap him every time he...
I Have seen that many ladies in India,especially housewives belonging to the middle class and upper middle class households are totally dependent on their men folk where finance...
Wikileaks claims that US goverment works with aliens, and the US President is actually?will you ever beleive that USA do conspiracy against poor nations
Things moving in the economy, says Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen about Narendra Modi's...
Which is the best way to learn a language quickly?
We notice in some extreme mood swings. Happy and hilarious now and depressed and dejected in the very next moment. These extreme mood swings are due to a very dangerous disorder...
I still get the message "You do not have enough rights to perform this operation. Please contact the site administrator". Maverick, can you please look into it?
Now in a few Days, 2016 will come to an end. Here is a list of 10 Judgments that changed India. Have a...
Regular use of fast foods can have adverse effects on your health. According to a research, bones of children become weak and level of fat increases due to pizza and...
Hi friends in this month I managed to get 2 referrals but I don't see them active on the site since they joined this site. I am really upset and not able to get them here on the...
Some Old members even spamming forums so Please try to keep it clean or else Editors will take some action
What are some reasons someone would not report a crime?