OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think creating fear in the mind of people through illegal activity is fair?
I suggest Huge Reply award in Forum, based on each member reply average of reply in all section in that week.
Here is a detailed account about the Bharat Ratna Awards, the highest civilian Award of...
India has myriad problems and these are compounded by a lack of uniform civil code and article 370 which was introduced by Nehru. The directive principle s of the Indian...
I have written this poem today and thought of sharing it here. When Life Dawns On me Hearing the chirping of birds Looking out at a smiling baby Holding on to the palm of...
Here is my song Main Shaayar To nahin,Magar eai Haseena Keep the ball rolling. Start a song with "Haseena"
Till now there is a belief that  X- Rays and CT scans are responsible for many Health hazards including cancer. According to a latest study conducted by James Welsh from...
I will get a mail from Boddunan every week. Mail subject will be Updates from Boddunan. But it never addressed to me. It is always addressed to Ajay Kumar Singh. Today also I got...
How many legs a chicken has. Two. This is obvious. any one will tell. But there is also four legged chicken. See...
The results of THE past week's poll suggest that the global economic recovery has a long way to go its indeed sad news
What are the best five thins one can have in his or her entire life?
Humans bark. Animals speak.
Bharat Ratna for Vajpayee and Malaviya. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/bharat-ratna-for-vajpayee-madan-mohan-malviya/article6721942.ece  
Dear Boddunan Members,I along with boddunan team wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. I wish your dreams come true in the new year.Team Boddunan.
Today one of my friend received a post that ha can win crores of rupees if he subscribe "Reader's Digest' books, to subscribe he has to send money to the given address. I googled...
let me test your imagination through this funny thread :cheer: :cheer: Suppose you went out locking your home. You were the last one to leave the home and no duplicate keys....
In polls section i am getting 505 error.. And in Q&A section not able to see any questions...??? What happened..
Beauty is not just skin deep. How a beautiful person can earn more. See: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-pays-attractive-181646970.html
Everyday new members are registering to this site. My suggestion is that once they logged in after registration they should get a auto generated welcome mail mentioning details...
I HAVE wasted my lot of ONLINE time in PTC AND PTR SCAM SITES THAT GOT ME I WILL ADMIT IT.THE GOOD THING WAS I DID NOT SPEND NO MONEY OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM & so if you...